Ch. 9 Drunks

I slammed the car door shut again for the millionth time. Zayn got in the other side sliding over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't worry, we'll find him." We had been a over London searching all of Harry's favorite restaurants and stores and clubs. We Couldn't find him and no one else had seen him. I had no idea where he was and was starting to worry. He might have gotten a little crazy but I did too when I caught Ky with Perrie but he did pull a knife on me.

"What if he did something stupid?" Horror stories of suicides and drugs flooded my mind.

"He wouldnt do anything like that." he said practically reading my mind.

"I don't know. Zayn, we were pretty involved when he walked in."

"We were weren't we." he said leaning closer. I closed the remaining space and our lips crashed against each other. I pushed him against the wall of car and pressed my hands against his chest. He leaned farther into the kiss just as Louis slammed on the brakes making Zayn and I slam into his seat. Liam looked back at us and started to laugh again.

"What were you doing?" he looked at us with mock surprise.

"Liam shut up.... why did you slam on the brakes Louis?" Zayn tried to look out the windshield.

"The car in front of us just slammed on the breaks." Louis was already getting out of the car.

"Why?" I jumped out of the car to follow Louis.

"I don't know." We filled Louis to the front of the car that had slammed on his breaks to see a drunk lying on the ground, his brown curls matted and his beautiful green eyes bloodshot. Evil boyfriend 2.0 was lying on the ground.

END OF CHAPTER 9

Sorry. I know it was extremely short but whatever.

LEAH AND ZAYN 😍😍😍😍