Ch 12 Crushes and Choices

"What do you mean I can't see him?"

"We don't want to cause him any stress. And u seem to cause him stress." My eyes widened.

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" I glared at her and was about to lunge at her but Zayn pulled me away.

"Can you stop trying to strangle everyone?"

"Sure when everyone stops giving me reasons to strangle them."

"Are you on your period?"

"Zayn!"

"It's sort of obvious."

"It is not!"

"You keep trying to strangle people!"

"So? I might be like this all the time."

"I hope not." I scowled at him and started to walk down the hallway.

"Where are you going?"

"The bathroom and now you know why." He looked away. Periods are such great excuses; you can get away with anything. He walked back to the waiting room. As soon as he left, I started down the hallway towards Harry's room. I slipped into his room when no one was looking. It was pretty surprising how easy it was to sneak into his room.

"Harry," I whispered softly closing the door as quietly as I could.

He was beautiful even broken. His eyes fluttered open to the sound of his name. He turned his head to face me and I burst into tears. I ran over to him and rested my head on his chest. He awkwardly wrapped his arm around my head because his movement was pretty limited.

"I'm so sorry," I blubbered.

"It's ok. I see that you and Zayn are happy and I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy with you too." I gave him a sad smile.

"Leah, you can't have us both." At that moment the reality of the situation crushed me. There's a reason it's called a crush. I had to choose between Harry and Zayn. I had to choose one of them and I had to choose fast before I tore them apart and get another one hurt.

Zayn walked in and started to talk, "look Harry, we can't do anything. It's Leah's choice..." he turned around to see me standing there.

What was I going to do?

END OF CHAPTER 12

I know it's super short but YOLO 😜