Stuttering

Sitting at the table closest to the window you ignored your food to keep a lookout for the owl that would be telling you how you would be going about getting yourself ready for school, until a knock at the front door broke you out of your trance. Turning quickly to you brother who was more an exited to go and open it. “Allen! Come sit back down! Your mother yelled chasing after him when he opened the door to a oddly dressed man with a purple berka on his head. “A-ah excuse m-me mad-madame. Are y-you miss (F-First/Name) mother? Im pro-professor Quirrell from H-hogwarts. I’ve come t-to escort your d-daughter and h-help her get to s-school.” Quirrell said giving a small bow as he introduced himself. Running up to him with your father shortly following you “Really! Are you a teacher at Hogwarts?! That's the school my big sister is gonna go to! What's that thing on your head?! Why do you talk funny?! An-” your brother started to asking excitedly until you covered his mouth. “Allen! Don't be mean! I'm so sorry professor! My little brother is a little more an excited.” You said apologizing to the robed man in front of your family. “I-It’s alright r-really I can s-see why he’d b-be exitted. It’s n-not very common-for a witch or wizard’s t-to be born w-with non-magic Parents.” He answered petting your brothers head with a small smile. “I’m (Father’s/name) it’s a pleasure to meet one of my daughter’s teacher! Please do come in, we were in middle of breakfast when you knocked on the door.” Your dad said shaking Mr. Quirrell’s hand “O-oh I didn’t m-mean to intrude!” Quirrell said backing away a little. Smiling “Oh it’s no bother, really! It would be a good way to learn about the school our daughter will be going to!” Your mother said happily ushering in the shy teacher into your home and to the kitchen table. Scratching the back of your head as you noticed how uncomfortable Mr. Quirrell looked sitting next to you at the end of the table. ‘’So um Professor Quirrell where would I be getting my school supplies? I havn’t found any place that sells the items I need, I’ve looked all over london.” You asked trying to help ease the poor fellow feeling a bit more comfortable around your family.  Turning to you “Well I-I’d expect as m-much. The wizarding w-world must be k-kept a secret, so a-all shops are h-hidden. M-muggles would pass them th-thinking it was an abandoned building, but m-most wizard’s know there a m-magic shop.” Quirrell said moving away slightly from your mom who was putting his plate in front of him. Nodding at his words “So where would she be getting her supplies, would you by chance know how much it may cost?” Your father asked taking a swig of his juice. Nervously taking a bite of the food given to him before speaking ‘’W-well first you’d n-need to exchange your n-normal money for g-galleon’s at Gringotts Wizarding Bank i-in Diagon A-alley. Which I-I’ll take y-you once w-we leave, i-its were e-everything you’ll need b-be in one p-place.” Quirrell said jerking his arm back when Allen stuck his hand up his sleeve. “Ah he doesn’t have anything up his sleeve.” Allen said trying to look threw the shy teachers robes. Letting a nervous laugh leave his throat “S-such a curious little b-boy a-aren’t you?” Quirrell said as Allen made it fully onto his lap trying to look through his cloths. Gasping at their son both of your parents stood up and grabbed your younger sibling. “I’m so sorry about him! (Y/N) why don’t you get your luggage? I'm sure we’ve kept Professor Quirrell long enough!” Your mother said nervously backing away with your brother in her arms. Standing up quickly after your brother was taken from his lap Quirrell looked to you as you stood up nodding “Professor I’ll meet you outside in less than a minute.” You said running up stairs to grab your luggage, stopping outside your door to look back at Bobbie. “Oh I can’t just leave you here alone.” Looking back down the stairs then back at your pet gerbil you quickly opened his cage and stuck him in your chest pocket and emptied out his cage. Looking behind you a bit paranoid you took out a smaller luggage from your closet and packed up Bobies cage, food, bedding, and other thing needed for his care. Running back down stairs you yelled your goodbyes before leaving threw the front door “Sorry I forgot where I put my letter! But I’m good to go now!” You said pulling your luggage next to you. Nodding “W-well we best b-be off n-now.