Memories of Then

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

I entered my room my head hurting from arguing with the team especially Shiro, I sat at my desk quietly thinking of that one memory why was it that one of everything that happened with the Galra why that one? Everything stopped when knocking came from my door "Go away Shiro! It's nothing and that's that!" I yell to him, " Well I'll tell him that but I'm still not leaving yet" Keith's voice came from behind me.

I felt a pink tint spread across my face at the sound of his voice it made me happy to see he cared like I did for him, "C-come in" is all I can muster up the door opened and Keith came in arms crossed. "So you wanna talk about it or not?" He asked taking a seat on my bed, rubbing the back of my neck I got up and joined him "Yeah but why do you want to hear me out I mean I'm a rebellious person that wasn't really uncommon for me". We sat there not sharing a gaze or anything at all, we just sat there.

"I was in the Garrison at that time" I started Keith looked at me curiously "It happened after school"

~~~Flashback~~~
Walking down the corridors of the Garrison my mind tended to wonder, my thoughts went elsewhere everyday now since Shiro was deemed missing.

"You hear bout the Kerberous mission?" I heard a boy with three others around the corner, ducking back behind the wall I tried listening to anything about that mission something always seemed off and I didn't know why. "Yeah they say that Matt and his dad were there too, you know as well as that stuck up Shirogane guy" 'What the hell did he say' "Yeah everyone's so worried about him why bother he is just a control freak" another said my anger was reaching heights no one would ever want to cross.

"Shirogane's are a waste of space, hell that's why he went there and died right" that was it, turning the corner to face them they turned to me horrified "Oh sh*t it's the damn demon!" They yelled and I let loose. Punches flew and at one point a knife was brought into it all, I fought my hardest my punches hit their targets and my hands dogged theirs.

I looked down at myself viewing all of the blood staining my clothes and bruised arms and legs thoughts of what they called me, my family, Shiro ran around in my head. I deserved their title after all the fights and lectures, Demon that fit me perfectly.

~~~Flashback Ended~~~
"And that's that, I'm the demon of the garrison and I always will be" tears streamed down my face as the words dripped from my lips.

I closed my eyes small sobs escaped my lips I didn't want Keith to see me like this I didn't want to show a weaker me. Then warmth, my body was engulfed in it my (E/C) slowly opened to reveal that Keith was hugging me, a small gasp came from me "Ha the e-emo mullet has feelings!" I whisper to him.

"Shut up you're no monster or demon" he said sitting me up straight "you're (Y/N) the silver paladin of voltron and . . . to me you're-" he was cut off by knocking "(Y/N) sweet heart you in there, Lance is here to talk".

Pushing Keith away my face went as red as his lion and Keith's face did the same, "Comin in" Lance said and the door opened revealing a blushing Keith and I."What the quiznack have you done to her Keith?!" He screamed at us, Keith just stood up and dragged a complaining Lance out.

"Thank you Keith" I whisper lying down and falling asleep.

Aw and the love continues to grow aaaah

Vote and comment your favourite part and what you want to see next

Sorry for the short chapter in school right now bye