Return of the Gladiator Part 3

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

"Everyone get to cover now!! Go, go, go" I shouted pointing the Arusians in the direction of cover "On it" Hunk said joining them, "Not you Hunk" I say dragging him by his uniform "Man your heavy for a cinnamon roll grrr" I mumble to him. Now seated in my lion we all flew towards the explosion.

"What the hell is that?!" I yell flying over to a huge robot attacking my brother's lion as well as Pidge's, "Shiro!" I scream as the Black Lion was thrown to the ground next to the Green Lion "Bastard!!". "(Y/N) we're on our way" Keith and Lance spoke to me over the communicator but I didn't listen I only charged at the robotic Beast full force, I hit the giant with a laser beam as the Red and Blue Lion came into view "Aaaagh" I shout being thrown towards them at full force.

"Move" I tell them as the monster thing let go of my lion, Silver hit the ground causing me to fall out of my seat and hit the back wall of her making me cough up blood "(Y/N)? (Y/N) are you ok talk to me!" I could hear Keith's voice in my helmet "I-I'm fine guys, just a scratch nothing big" I lied. I slowly made my way towards the front of my lion and started her up again "Come on girl come on" I whisper before Hunk yelled out "Battle Lion Headbutt" then a loud boom was all I heard, now flying towards everyone "So what's the plan?" I ask trying to mask my pain "Shoot it with everything we've got take out it's weapons, maybe call it name?" Lance suggested "Haha Lancelot focus!" My expression was as cold as my words.

No there's only one way to take this thing out, form Voltron!" Shiro yelled to all of us. My lion transformed into the chest and my controls disappeared and my seat moved forwards to reveal a bigger panel of modes and power sources. "Remember we are one unit fighting for one goal" Shiro explained my eyes rolling at his words "Yes and remember, you three control your lions and I support the extra power" I smile sarcastically, everyone smiles at my comment but we went stone cold serious when the robot's right hand started to spin and a purple ball formed.

It threw it at us so we obviously dodged it and went in for an upper cut on the robot, which successfully landed "Yeah!Nice work Pidge" I tell her setting power ratings back to normal. The monster had landed on a mountain s I we decided to take the opportunity, bud mistake, the orb that was thrown at us before came from behind and hit my part of the lion. Everyone grunted at the impact but I just coughed a little more blood up, "I thought Voltron was the most powerful weapon in the Universe?!" Keith shouted.

"Yeah so how is it kicking out a-" I was cut off by Shiro "language!!" I growled at him "Fine, how is it kicking our butts", just then Voltron was thrown towards the village we were at before "Oh no the village, we have to protect them!" Shiro yelled as we struggle to hold the monster back. An energy orb flew towards us so we took the hit in order to save the Arusians, "Guys we need to focus it's fire from the village now!" I yell do we run after the hit directing the monsters attention to us.

"We got him away from the Arusians but we can't take it down" Pidge stated "I got it I'm gonna power kick that orb thing" Lance shouted, my god he's an idiot of the highest level I thought to myself "No!" I tell him face palming "The last time you did that kick we fell!" Keith said "Thank you Keith".

"Stop living in the past" Lance shouted "now watch this babe" he thruster his lion forwards attempting to kink the orb, but he missed completely and we fell like last time."Lance!!" I yell at him growing, Shiro told Pidge to shoot the thing but instead summoned a shield and we all started to panic. "Every time we focus on the robot the orb hits us, and every time we focus on the orb the robot hits us" I state focusing power to our new shield. "Orb!" Hunk yells as the orb crashed into us "Shiro we gotta move!" Keith said and Shiro didn't answer "Shiro are you there?!" He asked again whilst the robot charged the orb again.

"That sound . . ."he mumbled "I recognise it from my time in Zarkon's prison!" "Really I don't" I scream being hit again, "I know how we can beat it" Shiro said "Listen there's a loud sound when the orb returns to it, every third time it's thrown it needs to charge that's the monster's weakest point, that's when we strike". "Ok so what do we do in the mean time" Hunk asked sheepishly "Easy Defence" I say putting power to the shield and Keith's lion, we dodged its orb three times before Keith blasted its weapon with a laser.

"W-what the heeeell?!" I shout "it didn't work but how is that possible?" "So now what do we do?" Lance asked anxiously, Shiro cleared his throat "When I faced this thing I had a sword!" He explained then Hunk shouted "Orb!, Orb!". We only realised as the orb hit us sending us flying, "We can't take another hit!" I scream at them all only being able watch as our hold on Voltron decrease.

"Aaah" I whisper under my breath the cut on my back from earlier was growing a little bigger by the minute, "Guys" Keith says and I snap out of my thoughts "I think my lions telling me what to do"Well hurry up, he's about to fire his next shot!" Lance shouted "I agree Keith hurry!" I tell him holding my wound. When he shots the orb the Red and Green lion came together and formed a sword.

"Umm . . right all power forwarded to sword" I shout pulling a lever forwards and the swords power bar shoots up, with that the robot went for the finishing move and Voltron raised its newly formed sword and sliced it in half. "Yeah!!!" We all shouted as a purple explosion came from the robotic beast, "We did it" Pidge says happily "How did you do that?!" Hunk asked Keith, "Yeah tell me I really wanna know" I asked him as well "Thanks Red" is all he could muster up and I just smile at his words.

~~~Timeskip~~~
I sneakily exited the healing pod room with bandages and towels for my room, "aaaah dammit" I grown opening my door and throwing the things on my bed. I sat down and removed my shirt and started to bandage myself up it only slightly stung.

When I was finished I traced my hands over my back and my shoulders, running my fingers over my scars from torture sessions with the Galra, I followed the lines until I reach the right bandage wrapped around my chest area. I sighed really loudly and went to grab my shirt and the lossy towels, I stood up in the middle of my room with my back to the door and my shirt in my hands.

Then the door opened and Keith walked in on me and gazed upon all my scars in pure horror.

Well I hope that was to everyone's satisfaction

Keith and you will need to have a liiiiitle chat next chapter

Anyway Vote and comment what you want to see next time as well as your favourite part 😋 bye