Chapter 8

My turn!!!! .... I'm bored!!!! ~Dark

_____________________________________________

Author's POV

When Janie left Kurapika to go to Rythem, Isobel took more like dragged Feitan to her house.

Isobel's POV

I closed the door after dragging Feitan in my house. I stare at him and he just stares back. I growled.

" What a cute growl," he mocked and I tackled him on the ground. After a few seconds, I realized the position we were when he smirked. I jumped off of him and crossed my arms.

" What was that commotion?! What did you and Kurapika do?! And what-" I was cut off as Feitan kissed me, silencing me.

" You ask too many questions...." He mumbled and disappeared. I blinked about once or twice then walked out of the house mumbling," Did that just happen?"

Feitan's POV

I ran out of the house in a flash and started walking on the streets. I blushed when I thought about the kiss. That was kinda unexpected and I can't believe that I was the one who did that! I sighed in disbelief then my phone rang.

" What?" I asked in annoyance.

" Fei, where are you?" It was Phinx...

" Near the school." I answered in boredom. I stared at the school and saw Phinx, Machi, Kalluto, and Shizuku by the gate. I walked up to them in my school clothes: a black jacket with a black shirt underneath, black pants with chains, and black snickers.

I rose an eyebrow and they pointed to the school. I nodded and we started the massacre with all the students in it except Janie, Isobel, Kurapika, and Janie's friend. I hope they get out of here before the Troupe finds out...

Kurapika's POV

As Janie left, I stared at Isobel as she dragged Feitan. Tsk! Why does she even want him as his friend?! I shook my head in anger and began following them.

~~~~~~Time Skips~~~~~~

My eyes widens as Feitan kisses Isobel. My jaw literally dropped to the ground. Feitan mumbled something and ran out of the house in a flash. I walked up Isobel's porch and Isobel went out of her house.

" Isobel?! Why did he kiss you?!" I asked in shock and anger. Isobel was surprised and she was blushing a bit.

" You saw that?!" I nod and she sat on the porch, I sat beside her. Isobel is like my sister in the Kurta Clan. She was like me, her family was gone. Even Janie...

" What did you and Feitan do in the school?!" Isobel asks and I laughed nervously.

" Well...* sighs* Feitan was glaring at Janie so I-" I was cut off as Isobel attacked me.

" I KNEW YOU LIKED THE JANIE!!!! MISSION COMPLETE!!" Isobel screamed and started dancing. I stared at her in shock and I think my face was beet red right now.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN MISSION COMPLETE?!" I asked in shock and she explained to me that Janie likes me and ecetera ecetera. I smiled and Isobel fist pumped into the air. Well today was kinda a nice day, but I'm still worried about Janie. What is she doing with Rythem?

~~~ A while later, Kurapika leaves Isobel and Janie walks up to Isobel's house with a backpack and a lunch bag ~~~

Isobel's POV

I let Janie in my black and neon green room and I started packing my stuff: some clothes, my phone and headphones, and some other important stuff like the picture of me and my dad- his face isn't seen. I put them all in my black backpack with chains that attack when touched by intruders or enemies. My dad gave this to me....

" Isobel, where did you get that bag? I never seen that before!" Janie asks and I told her about it. I never actually let anyone in my room because of my privy stuff. We got out of the house and I kinda burned it into shreds even Janie's house so no one would follow use like example Kurapika. He'll get suspicious.

We began walking out of town and we road a truck to Yorkshin. I hope that place is safe because if it isn't, I'll go psycho.

___________________________________________

Well, thx for reading and I hope you liked it!  Don't forget to comment or vote!! Ja ne!!! ~Dark