Chapter 10

My turn :3 ~Dark

______________________________________

Isobel's POV

I followed Janie to the restaurant while using a black wig with alot of curls, Janie won't suspect a thing. I sat on a table just beside her and began to order a chocolate cake and a mocha. I began eavesdropping on her conversation with Rythem. Heck, she thought that I didn't know that Rythem visited!

" Here is your order...Maam?"

" Thanks." I muttered and paid the waiter. I began eating cake slowly then Rythem started talking about Janie's family and I literally ran out of the restaurant when I saw her mother. I couldn't believe it. I just can't! Janie's mother was like the Kurtas. I remembered now. 2 years ago

* Flashback*

An 8-year-old me was running into forest. I heard that they were people who lived in the forest with scarlet eyes. I was curious so I checked it out only to see a huge massacre, I looked at the people and saw that their eyes weren't there.

I screamed and began running seeing more dead corpse then I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a man and woman with blonde hair. They grabbed me and were going to pull out my eyes when I screamed. Everything started to burn, fire was rising higher and higher. I calmed down as a guy with a huge cross carried me then I saw a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes and a girl who was a little order than me.

"  Leave me and my mom alone!" The girl screamed and when I thought of her mother being teleported somewhere then she disappeared leaving a black ash behind. " MOM!"

" Just shut up, kid. We didn't get her eyes, boss. You should put that kid down."

" Dad?" I mumbled.

* End of Flashback*

I can't believe this. Janie's mother is still alive! I have to find her, but how. I took off the wig and plopped on the couch. By the way, I'm in the hotel room already. I sighed in disbelief. I can't believe that Rythem was Janie's mom! And I even sent her somewhere else! But I still wonder who my mom is, Chrollo is my dad so who's my mom?

_______________________________________

Done! Ja ne!! ~Dark