Chapter 2

Jean can still hears Gold voice in her head. It’s a warning.

“Are you alright Jean?”, Scott asked after Jean stop for a second.

Jean turned her head towards Scott direction and to Jimmy. She blink her eyes, clearing her mind.

“Jean?”, Scott called her again.

“We need to go back to the school Scott. And bring Jimmy with us”, Jean look to the boy now that looks like a five months old. But the truth is, Jimmy is just a two months old.

They stormed out of the Winters Residence. They headed to Scott’s motorcycle. As they sit on the motorcycle, suddenly a fire ball almost hit them.

“Scott, we need to get out here. Fast. They are here”, Jean shouted.

Again, another fireball almost hit them and another two fire ball again.

“Okey. Hold on”, Scott turn on the engine of his motorcycle. “Hold the child tight”, he added. Scott press a button on the left handle, from a normal speed to super speed.

“You missed them Pyro”, a smile formed on Mystique lips.

“According to what Magnetos plan. I’m just following orders”, Pyro also smiles.

“Let’s see if Logan and Gold’s fight seen”, and Mystique lead the way.

There are deep scratches everywhere. In walls, in some cars, there are also trees that fell down, grounds that has deep scratches, and there are electric post that fell.

“So, who do you think will win the battle?”, Pyro asked.

“I don’t know, they have both the skills and abilities. It will just defend on the strategy”, Mystique answered.

After a few seconds.

“Let’s go back to the head quarter.  And report this to Magneto”. Pyro declares.

“But Magneto told us - -“,

“Don’t worry Mystique, there is an old saying: Dogs will never forget who is there boss. For sure he will return”, Pyro told Mystique.

“Come along now”, Pyro added.

Even though Mystique has hesitation, she comply with Pyro’s decision.

A/N: This is a slight scene showing my favorite Logan in his sweet sense of humor.

Meanwhile:

Logan's tight clasp with Gold on top of an old tree. They stand not far from Pyro and Mystique’s place. His right arm was tightly hugging her waist, while the other is covering in her mouth.