Chapter 7

They landed smoothly in the sea surface. It’s a silent night indeed. The moon is hiding  behind clouds, as if the moon doesn’t want to witness any bloody fight. Sea breeze blow a much more colder wind. Almost all of them rub there hands and blow it to keep theme warm.

Magneto’s island is much more bigger. A dome shape building made of pure steel in the center of the island. There are high electric fences surrounding the big building with wires on top of it. Seriously? Electric fences is nothing for mutants, but not for homo sapiens agents and government officials.

Jean use her powers to see who are still awake in the middle of that night. She sees some mutants guarding the main doors of that dome. According to her mutant power parameter, this mutants are just level two and some are just a fresh in there power neither enhancing or improving.  She saw the guard of the nearest entrance gate and she went inside her head. Instructing him to open the door. She could also view the complete puzzled look on this mutant companion. After opening the entrance gate. She put them on there static motion, she also puts imaginary clogs in there eyes and ears preventing them to witness anything. Of course, this wont hurt them.

After a couple of minutes, Kitty runs outside. 

Passing through a high rock stones. 

Down the hill and now in front of them.

“Everything is clear”, she announced.

Scott look at his team.

“This is gonna be a mission to save Gold. I’m expecting what is gonna be un-expectable”, Scott told them.

Logan pull his leather gloves and fisted it tightly, “I will kill him the moment he hurts her”, anger flashes in his face.

“I’ll be your look-out”, and Storm levitate her self and she floats in the air.

Storm’s eyes turns into white and a clam sky became cloudy as if storm will be coming. 

“Let’s move”, Scott roared.

As they approach the gate, a loud ‘bang’ sound echoed in the whole island. A loud emergency bell rang all over the building. 

“What the hell is happening?”, Logan asked them.

Another ‘bang’ sound echoed. They saw a black smoke moving upward and a smell of burnt wires all over. Suddenly Jean froze. She is sure she could feel a mutant stronger than them. A certain un controllable mutant is causing this explosion.

“Are you alright Jean?”, Medusa asked, “I could feel her too”, Medusa added.

They all looked at Medusa and Jean. Questioning them.

“What do you mean Medusa?”, Kitty asked them.

“A mutant like Dark Phoenix”, Medusa murmured fear started to show in her eyes.

“An Alpha?”, Bobby added

Jeans eyes widened in confirmation. It cant happened. It cant happened to her. How this thing happen to a mutant who doesn’t have any telekinesis not telepathic ability. How?  

“Jean, Medusa would you two explain us what the hell is happening now!”, Logan shake Jean’s shoulder.

“She is not yet totally change Jean. Help her”, Prof. X echoed in her head.

From the sky, Storm landed in there area. 

“Jean, guys we have to hurry. Gold is out of control. She is turning----“, Storm hold her breath for a second, “She is turning like you”, and as she say this….