Chapter 4:

A sound of a wreaked iron got there attentions. And they saw, Magneto, Pyro, Mystique, Sabertooth and Clitorian (Name: Cleo Ability: Teleportation)

“What a beautiful day brothers!”, Magneto greeted , “Did I disturbed your breakfast?”, he added with a sarcastic tone. 

“W – what are you – d—doing here?”, Logan asked with difficulty.

“Ahh! You’re here Wolverine? Those this means your memories are back?”, Magneto asked with sarcasm.

“Get out here Magneto! You and your brotherhood are not welcome here”, Cyclops commanded.

Magneto looked at Cyclops, “Your not the one calling the shoots here young man. We are here to get one mutant. If you give her to us there will be no battle”, Magneto added.

“What are you crazy? do you think we’re nuts to give whoever she is?”, Jean answered.

 “I know you all are not crazy or nuts, that’s why we are here. To get her by hook or by crooked”, Magneto answered her.

Magneto raise his hands, and the iron table and chairs float in the air. The foods and beverages on top of it fall in the ground. Plates and glasses crashed. 

A loud rang of warning bells rang in the school. 

Pyro began to attack Booby. Pyro throw fire balls over Bobby.

“I defeated you once I will defeat you again”, Bobby answered.

“Let’s try my friend”, Pyro grin on him.

Sabertooth attack Rogue.

“You attacked the wrong person”, Rogue smile. She’s good in long distant combat.

“Let see young girl. I love to hear you scream”, Sabertooth run fast to catch Rogue.

Jean formed a defense made from rock on the ground. But Mystique is much more faster than her. Mystique slap Jeans face. After slapping Jean face Mystique quickly put distance. Jean looked at her intently.

Mystique can fell the pain from her head down to her heart. This b.itch is using her telekinetic power to control her blood and oxygen.

Clitorian teleported on top of a tree. She’s sure Magneto can win over the X-men. She’s lazy and only want to rest. She lie down in a thick branch of the maple tree and shut her eyes. Just a second later a hot laser light cut her right checks. She immediately opened her eyes and see a tall man with a laser gadget attached to his eyes. The tall man smiled at her. That smile caught her heart and suddenly she feel a rat running inside her veins. She feels the chills that resulted for her goosebumps. She immediately jump out from the top of the tree.

“You think you can defeat me?”, she asked egoism.