Chapter 5

As Logan stood up, he could see one last look at her beloved Gold, and they vanished in the thin air. Leaving no trace of them.

“No!”, a very loud roar come out of his lungs.

Meanwhile:

(Rewind)

She’s standing in the large window which covered by large beige curtains. She could see the familiar face she’s fearing for a long time. She could not forget his face even if he gain ages over the year past. She might be having paranoia but she is sure Magneto looked at her direction and gave him the smirked she could never forgot for her entire life.

“Hey, you have to go to B2”, a deep and concerns voice she hears from the door of her room.

She turned her back and see a boy, she’s guessing that this boy is within her same age. And she turned back her gaze to the old man outside, his controlling metal and controlling Logan.

“His Magneto. But don’t worry we all gonna be fine. They are great mutant fighter. They wont let us hurt. By the way I’m Killer”, and he extends his hands.

“M-Medusa”, she accept the handshake this boy offering. And a flow of electricity from their hands up to her head. She can see the history of this boy. She immediately released Killer’s hand.

Killer gave her a questioned looked, “So come along now. Emergency bell rang already. You must be a new here right?”, he asked her while he guided her outside.

“H-how did you know?”, she asked back.

“Well, because your alone in your room. Where others have a companion in there rooms”, he answered and smiling at her.

“No, my powers are deadly. It can cause other mutants to be hurt or worst they might got kill”, she answer while her face is still on the floor.

“Hey Killer, is she the last one?”, asked another guy.

She looked around and she spotted someone floating in the air. 

“Yahh!”, Killer answered back. “He is Airwalker. You have to follow them”, and he pointed the mutants who are entering a big made of heavy metal door.

“Is everyone here?”, asked Colossus as he locked the door after the last mutant enter.

“I guess”, Airwalker answered.

After a couple of minute, Kitty appeared in heavy metal door. She’s gasping for air as she carry Claws.

“Are you alright Kitty?”, Colossus asked.

“Ju-just hah--- ga-gave me a sec-second”, and he handed the child who are now sleeping to Colossus.

After a short period of minute.

“Magneto and his brotherhood are outside. The team is facing them”, she started.

A long minute of peace has passed.

Killer received again other wave of telepathic from Jean.

“It’s already done. The battle is over we could go back to our rooms and rest. Morning classes is cancelled. We will resume the classes after lunch break”, Killer re-tell what Jean told him.

Colossus open again the heavy door. Everyone step outside and returned to there respective rooms. But not Kitty. Kitty rushed outside only to see sad faces of her team.