Chapter 3:

A/N: In this part I’m going to show you guys the new characters I’ve create in my mind. Enjoy

In a cab:

Logan is silently observing Gold. Like him Gold is also quite, seems that Gold has something on her mind and sometimes looked at him and flashed a sweet smile. He cant read her mind. Well, he can’t blame her, it’s been a long time since he lost he’s memories. And he blamed this to Magneto. But still something is a big puzzled on him, especially the repetition of all the test they conduct to him, to the point that they erase all he’s memories including he’s memories about Gold. 

He’s memories just came back when Sabertooth accidentally hit he’s head on a metal just because of a crazy beating game they started. And in a sudden flashed, he see all the memories he lost. After this he stayed long in that island waiting for a perfect timing to escape.

Xavier School:

Jean is quietly sitting on the end edge on that long sofa near the door.

“Jean are you alright?”, Scott asked her.

But Jean didn’t answered.

Prof. X gently roll his wheel chair to Scott and tap his shoulder, “Someone is talking to her mind so don’t worry”, 

“I’m with him Jean”, Gold told her.

“With whom?”, Jean asked.

“With Logan. And we are going to see Prof. X”, Gold declared.

“Wait. Your with him? His an enemy Gold”, Jean stood up, and she didn’t notice it.

”His not an enemy now Jean”

“And how do you know that?”, Jean dare her

“My heart knows his not an enemy”, she answered emotionally.

She could hear Jean’s heavy sigh.

“Fine. I’ll tell Prof. X about this”

“Are you alright?”, Gold asked to him.

Logan smile and extends his hands. Gold reached it and move closely to him.

“I’m fine don’t worry”, he answered holding his hand tight as if his afraid to lost her again.

“Hhmmm”, Gold answered and she put her head on Logan’s shoulder and close her eyes.

Jean told everything Gold told her awhile ago.

“If that is the case, let’s trust her instinct”, it’s Prof. X

“But Professor, Wolverine is a very dangerous man and you know how powerful he was”, Scott disagree.

“Professor is right, let’s trust Gold’s instinct. Let’s just be aware of Logan’s ability”, Storm suggested.

Scott frown.

“Scott don’t be too harsh on him. Just imagine how happy Gold and Jimmy will be”, Jean comfort him.

“Jean is right Scott. Why don’t you give him a chance? I know how hard you and Wolverine gone through. But that was past. His back now and for sure his on our side”, Prof. X explain.

He release a deep sigh and seat in the corner of that room.

(Three years ago)

Indianna:

In a Gymnasium:

Tomorrow will be his last basketball game, for his determined to enrolled in a school for gifted youngster in Manchester New York. And his team needs to win the National Basketball Competition for the pride of their school.