Chapter 2

Hayes POV:

*Flashback*

"Watch this" Jordan said.

I watched as she kicked and slapped Emma and as she fell to the ground. For some odd reason my heart was telling me to go and cradle her in my arms but my mind said 'No your dating Jordan. You don't like Emma.'

While I was thinking to myself Jordan snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hello? Earth to Hayes."

"What?" I said.

"I asked you if you were going to Matt's party tomorrow!"

"Only if your going." I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

*Flashback over*

*A couple hours later*

"Do you know what we should do at the party?" Jordan asked.

"What?" everybody asked.

"We should invite Emma to Matt's party and totally prank her!"

Everybody but me answered right away. My mind said 'That would be awesome say yes!' but once again my heart told me not to do it. But Jordan once again broke me out of my thought.

"Well it's settled I will invite her to Matt's party in 6th period today. This is going to be the best prank ever!"

"Yeah totally.." I said with a little doubt in my voice. Did I make the right choice of letting Jordan come up with the idea of pranking Emma? Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow...

---------------------------------------------

Thanks guys! Here's the update! Sorry it's short!