Chapter 3

Emma's POV:

"I'm sorry what?"

For some odd reason Jordan, the girl who hates me, just invited me to Matt Espinosa's party? Something seems really odd because Jordan wouldn't want me at something like this...

"I said that I want you to come to Matt's party tomorrow silly!" Jordan told me.

"Why should I? I thought you said I was a 'pig'." I told her.

"Because it's the biggest party of the year duh!"

"Only if I can bring my friends with me."

When I said that Jordan's face got a very smug expression on it.

"Yeah. You can bring your friends with you."

After she said that she walked away and just went back to being her snobby self.

**

I decided to text my friends and tell them about the party. They all texted back and said that they are coming over immediately.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

" Hey guys..." I said
"We have to talk about the party tomorrow." Autumn said.
"Yeah we really do. Come on we can talk about it in my room." I told them.

**

When we got upstairs we all discusses about the party for about 2 hours until they had to go. We all services that we were going to the party but we were going to stick together, which I doubt well last long. I'm just afraid that Hayes will be there. Wait, who am I kidding of course he will be there he is best friends with Matt! Perfect just perfect! Ugh I might as well get some rest for tomorrow night... I hope I made the right decision on going to the party...

Author's Note:
Here is the next chapter! Let me know what you guys think in the comments! Thanks!