Chapter 12

Hayes POV:

I couldn't talk to Em on the way to Magcon. She doesn't know that my ex-Jordan is coming with us also. Yeah I know that Jordan cheated on me with Matt who is also on the magcon tour but that was in the past. Plus, I invited her as a friend. I hope that Em won't get mad at me for not telling her...

When we got to Florida we decided to meet up with the other guys and girl before we go to the hotel. Also, so Em could meet the rest of them.

We all met up at Starbucks because we are all a bunch of basic white girls. Emma was actually the first to speak when we sat down.

"Soo what are the rest of your names? I only know Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and Matt but none of you."

"I'm Jack Gilinsky."

"I'm Jack Johnson."

"Oh yeah! You guys are JackandJack!" I said.

"Haha yeah." Jack G said

"I'm Aaron."

"Taylor."

"Sup I'm Carter."

"Hey! I'm Mahogony."

"Sweet! I'm not the only girl!"

"I'm Shawn."

"And I'm Jacob."

After we finished introducing each other it was time to go to our hotel.

"It was nice meeting all of you!" Em said before we left.

When I got back to our hotel room Jordan was already in there. And ket me just say...Emma was not ready to see Jordan there.

"Oh hey Em!" Jordan said.

"Hayes can I talk to you for a second?" Em asked me.

"Um yeah sure..."

Em took my hand and went to the otherside of the hotel door.

"What is SHE doing here Hayes?"

"I invited her..." I said.

"What! Why!?" She said.

"Just give her a chance Em she has really changed in the last couple of months. Please Em." I pleaded.

"Fine Hayes..." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said as I pulled her into a hug. I could tell that her face was turning red because I saw her cover up your face. I loved it when she did that. After we finished hugging we went back into the hotel room.

"Hey guys! What took you so long?" She said.

"We were just talking." Em said.

"Oh okay well I'm going to go to bed. Hayes come lay down with me!" Jordan said.

"Actually I was going to lay down with Em."

"You are?" Em said surprised.

"You are." Jordan said blankly.

"Yeah o-of course!" I stuttered.

Jordan then rolled over and ignlred us for the rest of the night. Then I went into bed with Em. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. At first she flinched at my touch but relaxed. After a little while later I heard Em snoring softly. Before I went to bed I kissed Em's forhead and before I could stop myself I whispered:

"I love you Emma..."

'Yeah, I love Emma.' I thought to myself. Then I felt my eyes grow heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

Authors note:

Omg yaaaas he finally said it! The next few chapters are going to be sk boss im just sayin'. And omg thanks guys sooo much for over 100 reads! You guys are the best! I love you all so much!