Chapter 10

Hayes's POV:

Nash asked me if I wanted to go with him to Magcon with him. He told me that a couple of more people are going to be with us so I said yes.

"Oh and you can invite someone to go with you want." Nash said.

I knew exactly who to invite.

Emma's POV:

I was peacefully asleep until I heard my phone go off. It was from Hayes!

"Meet me at the park in about 5 minutes."

Oh okay, 5 minutes. 'WAIT 5 MINUTES?!' I thought. Okay might as well become Flash for 5 minutes and get dressed. I just decided to put on some black Nike sweatpants and a grey t-shirt with my Nike flip-flops. It's Saturday don't judge meh! Then I put on some simple make-up and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I texted Hayes that I was on my way to the park. Then he responded with a simple 'k.' It didn't take me long to get to the park. When I got to the park I saw Hayes sitting under the tree. I don't think that he noticed me right away because when I sat down I scared him and I laughed at his expression.

"So why did you want me to come out?" I asked

"I wanted to ask you something..."

'Wait...is he asking what I think he's asking...no he wouldn't...' I thought

"I wanted to ask if you..."

'Is he really gonna say it?'

"Would like to come to Magcon with me and Nash!"

'I knew it...he would never ask me...' I thought

"Do you wanna go...?" He asked

"What? Oh! Yeah of course!" I said putting on a fake smile

"YAAAS WE ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUUUUN!" He said.

'As friends' I thought.

"Well I should be getting home...bye Hayes..." I said as a single tear roll down my face. I hope Hayes didn't see that.

"Okay! See you later Em!" Hayes said.

I pretended like I didn't hear him and just kept on walking. When I saw my house I just ran. Ran until I was at my house. Then I ran to my bedroom and closed the door. I cried. Cried all of my feelings for Hayes out. How he will never like someone me. 'I wish that he could just see. See how much I care for him.' I then realized that I don't just like Hayes. I love him.

I'm in love with Hayes Grier.