Chapter 7

Emma's POV:

As I walked around a corner at school after talking to Hayes I couldn't help but fan-girl. I'm actually really excited for today after school. Hopefully I can get through the day with out getting into trouble..

*After school*

It's after school and I'm currently on my way to the park and I'm really excited! Ahhhh! After walking for a little I see Hayes sitting under a big tree.

"Hayes!" I yelled.

He looked up and smiled. 'God he is so perfect' I thought.

"Hey! Emma!" Hayes responded.

"Call me Em. Emma gets annoying after a while to me." I said as I sat down under the tree with him.

"Okay sure!"

"Soo what do you want to catch up on?" I asked.

"Everything." He simply said.

**

After a while I told him everything about me. I told him about how when I get older I want to become a youtuber and meet all of my favorites. I learned somethings about Hayes too. I learned that he has an older brother named Nash who is vine famous and a little half-sister named Skylnn. It felt really good to get to know him better. Actually...it was great... but wait!

"What about you and Jordan? Wouldn't she be wondering where you are? I mean with her hang me for some reason..." I asked him.

"Me and Jordan...are over..." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Hayes I'm so sorry. What happened?" I asked while rubbing his back. He flinched at first but settled down at my touch.

"I saw her kissing Matt the night of the party...the night of the...you know..." He said looking down.

He barely got through the last sentence before being down right in front of me. I pulled him into a hug because it looked like he needed somebody to cry into. I felt really bad for Hayes because he seemed to have rent liked Jordan, as much as it kills me to admit it.

After Hayes finished crying he just held my shoulders and looked into my hazel eyes and I looked into his blue eyes.

"Em?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I answered back.

"I know that we have only actually KNOWN each other for a couple of hours but I feel that I can trust you with anything and I have never felt that with anybody so...can you promise me that we will always be friends?" He asked.

It took me awhile to let that sink in. That Hayes trusts me after only a couple of hours? And he never feels this way about anybody? Then immediately I knew my answer.

"Em?" He said with a bit of worry in his voice.

"I promise Hayes. Forever and always."

-------------------------------------

Awww! That was soo cute! I will be updating a lot this weekend so keep your eyes on the look out for more chapters! :) Bye my boot-yful readers!