Chapter 1

Emma POV:

Hey there. I'm Emma. I'm 13 years old and I'm just your average teenage girl. I have long, wavy, dirty blonde hair that goes down to my back. I usually wear graphic tees, jeans, and sneakers because i don't try to look my best.

But I'm bullied day by day by him. Hayes Grier and his group of friends. I'm also bullied by the "popular" girls at my school. I don't know why I am I didn't do anything to them! But anyways, the only friends that I have are Chloe, Bailey, Autumn, Abby, Mackenzie, and Kara. They have stuck with me through the bullying and I know that i can trust them.

Present Time:

*RING RING RING*

"Ughhhhhhhh" is all I can say. Today was the first day of school and I was NOT looking forward to it. But at least I get to see my friends, I haven't seen them at all since school ended.

When I was able to actually get up I dragged my self to the bathroom and took a shower.

**

After my shower I put my hair in a braid and then got dressed. I put on my "hello im awkward" graphic tee and then threw on some white skinny jeans and pair them with my black Vanz. Then I put on my make-up. I don't wear a lot of it, all I wear is eyeliner and mascara. After I was finished with my morning routine I went downstairs and got an apple to eat. No one was home because both my parents worked in the morning.

Anyways after I finished my apple I grabbed my backpack and penny-board and rode to school.

**

When I got to school I saw my friends who were sitting next to each other. Bailey was the first one to notice me.

"EM!!!" and they all ran into me and hugged me.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said.

"We missed you too!" They all said.

**

After we said our hello's and all that we headed to class because we all have 1st period together. On the way to class I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I turned around and of course it was Hayes with his girlfriend Lindsay and there group of friends. They were all sitting there laughing there and pointing at me and saying nasty things about me. It hurt me inside because secretly I really liked Hayes but I never let it show. I saw Jordan emerge from there group and she was walking towards me. 'Oh great' I thought. As she was walking towards me I saw her clique follow her as well.

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in." she said as she pushed me into the lockers.

"What do you want Jordan" I said.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to do this."

She slapped and kicked me to the ground.

"Haha what a pig." she said laughing along with her clique.

I looked at Hayes and it looked as if he cared about me, but that quickly faded away as he wrapped his arm around Lindsay's waist.

Chloe, Bailey, Autumn, Abby, Mackenzie, and Kara ran over to me.

"Emma, are you okay?" Kara said.

"Yeah I'm fine lets just get to class." I said. What did I do to deserve this?