Chapter Thirty-Nine

Hannah's POV
I hate swimming. It ruins my hairdo, and my makeup. The swimming teacher let me out of most of it, but told me I at least had to do the warm-ups. Ugh.
What an idiot.
They're all idiots. They'll do whatever I say.
I gracefully push my beautiful curls over one shoulder, walking to my locker, my swimming kit in hand.
I retrieve my key from my pocket, unlocking the lock, before swinging the door open.
Suddenly, syrup drops down, covering me in that disgusting sticky stuff. I gasp out in horror - I can't help it. It's everywhere. Ew ew ew ew.
And then a shower of heart sprinkles are thrown at me.
Even more horror awaits me as I stare into my locker.
First of all... it reeks. Ew ew ew ew. There's a ginormous dead fish in there! What the heck?!
Secondly: WHY IS MY STUFF ALL COVERED IN PINK PAINT?!?!
I pull my towel off of my hair, attempting to wipe the paint off my mirror. It wipes off, but my reflection...
I scream in anger. My beautiful hair! Why is it... blue?!?!
I look disgusting, too.
It was Y/N.
I hear laughter in the background, and turn to see crowds of students all smirking at me, laughing their heads off at my appearance.
That is not the desired effect I want to have on people.
And then I spot her.
Grinning at me, her arms folded.
My eyes narrow and I lunge at her, literally grabbing her neck and pinning her to the lockers. "I. Hate. You." I hiss.
Then a voice erupts in the corridor, like a volcano of shock, and anger.
"Miss Hannah Conner. Release that student immediately!"
The head teacher's voice booms down the corridor, causing silence. I glance over in surprise, loosening my grip.
Y/N shoves me hard and glares at me, but is smirking slightly to herself.
"My office. Now."
I see Jessica nearby, her stupid friend, that little no good son of a...
"NOW, Hannah!"
Jessica winks at me, her phone still in hands, filming me.
Normally I'd love the attention.
I glare between the two of them, and then at Newt, before shoving through the crowd towards the Head's office.
***
Your POV:
Victory is yours!
You hug Newt, who holds you close, protectively, worriedly. He'd wanted to help.
"are you okay?" He murmurs.
"I'm fine. Great, actually," you smile up at him.
He smiles back, a single strand of his beautiful blonde hair hanging in front of his eye. You gently tuck it to the side before standing on your tip-toes, pressing your lips to his in a brief, but loving kiss.
In the background, Jessica laughs maniacally. With a glance over Jess's shoulder, you see her posting the video everywhere. Instagram, YouTube, twitter, facebook, tumblr...
The entire school sees it.
***
Hannah is expelled, and then grounded. Her parents move away with her, before sending her to a boarding school, where hopefully she will be set straight.

(FINAL CHAPTER NEXT :DDD)