PART TWO: MISSION BEGINS IN TEE MINUS...

Once everyone was inside, Goldenfox block the door with a bunch of items, such as  couch.

He says to Silver Quill, "You know, you guys could have helped me with this."

He lets go of the couch and goes back on all fours. But then it fall on him making him see flying mini Twilight Sparkles around his head. I walk over to him and pull the couch off of him.

AnY then says, "Hey, listen, ze gate's clear. Maybe we can make a break for it!"

"And you jinxed it." I say.

True to my word, the robots throws out an explosion that causes rocks to fall in front of the entrance. We see a bunch of different robot army fighters past by and saying random things, like flying soldier robots.

Wait...WHAT!?

"Flying soldiers!? Those weren't even in the original game, how the heck are we supposed to escape those?" Voice ask in panic.

"Don't worry guys. As long as we have the respawn generator, we sentially can't die. We can still win! We're immortal!" Ink Rose says.

"Stop jinxing it!" I yell.

Then the lights go out and Dusty says, "You mean, this respawn generator?"

Keyframe laughs nervously. "Yeah, yeah, that's it, why don't you see that's uh, That's uh, nice, EVERYBODY DUCK!"

We all hit the deck and the generator comes crashing in. It powers down and Ink says, "Well..."

I see Firebrand heading into another room and I follow.

"So, who uh, doc. What's the plan you come up with to get us all out of here?" Firebrand asked a little nervous.

Dr. Wolf hold up a map of the Badlands and sighs.

"Doc? You have a plan, right?" Firebrand asked again.

Dr. Wolf still kept silent.

"Doc, I don't know if you notice, but Hugh Jackman out there has destroy the respawn generator and is currently on his way to kill us! We need a plan now!" Firebrand yells in panic.

"Please tell you have one, cause I think Firebrand is going to suffer from an anxiety attack." I say, while trying to calm Firebrand down.

"I have a plan." Dr. Wolf says.

Firebrand says in confusion, "Eh?!"

"It's very risky," He says, "given the alternatives, I believe it's the best chance we got."

Dr. Wolf looks over his PDA and sets up his Level 2 Sentry.

"We'll take anything at this point, Pincer attack," Firebrand starts.

"Bullhorn formation," I add.

"Enders gambit," Firebrand also adds.

"We don't care!" We both shout at the same time.

Dr. Wolf stops and ask in surprise, "How do you even know those terms?"

"What? We read." I say.

Dr. Wolf sighs again and says, "There is little time you two. Just focus your efforts on keeping everyone alive. Rally their spirits, keep the robots from overwhelming the position," He puts his Sentry back into a box. "and above all slow Dusty down as much as possible."

"Hang on, you're not staying here with us?" Firebrand ask.

The doc packs up a mini Sentry. "Once you..." The doc hesitate, "if you see the signal flare, head back in here, you'll know what to do."