6

I wake up still rested against Dylan on the couch. The movie was over and Dylan was near the end of the book.

I move my head and sit up. "Did you enjoy you nap?" Dylan asks removing his arm from behind my back. He places his book down and gives all his attention to me. His gorgeous brown eyes look into mine.

"It was nice. But beds are better." I respond rubbing my eyes.

"You can go sleep if you want." Something about that sentence sends the chills down my back. I realize that if I'm not with Dylan I could be injured or killed.

"Im fine." I look down at the clothes I'm wearing. His clothes. They smell like him which I don't mind but the size is a little unnecessary.

"I think I need some different clothes." I mumble.

"Let's go get you some." Dylan's says suddenly. Standing up. He waits for me to stand up before he takes me into a laundry room. There are three washers and three dryers. Dylan walks to the farthest one from the door and pulls out my clothes.

The look wrinkled but clean. My shoes sit on top of the dryer.

He hands me the clothes and leaves the room. I close the door and quickly change.

I walk back out and Dylan is talking to somebody I haven't met yet.

The guy turns to me and a low growl pierces the room. He start walking towards me ready to attack. Dylan stands in front of him. Fear runs through my body telling me to run but that might make it worse.

"Ethan, this is Vivian." Dylan says grabbing the attention of Ethan. "My mate." Instantly Ethan backs off.

"Im sorry Dylan. I didn't know she was with you." He looks to me. "Luna, I am sorry for going to attack you."

I nod. Words can't seem to form in my head or mouth. I still look shocked and afraid of the other guy.

Dylan comes over to me and gets my attention away from Ethan.

"He is not going to hurt you. Nobody will." I smile nervously as I stand closer to Dylan. "This is my Beta Ethan."

"You called me Luna." I confirm with Ethan.

Ethan breaks my gaze and looks to Dylan. "Will she become our Luna? Since you are mates --"

Dylan cuts him off, "She hasn't decided what she wants."

Ethan nods understanding nothing as been set. Ethan leaves the room seeing the tension in the air.

"Luna... Sounds like an important role for the pack." I comment. Playing with my hands again.

"It is." Dylan's puts an arm around my back guiding me back to the living room. "Only of you want to become Luna will you have to."

"What are your acceptance trials?" I ask sitting down on the couch. Dylan follow sitting next to me.

"You'd have to fight a few wolves and then tested on survival skills." Dylan starts playing with my hair, moving some strands. "Don't worry. You wouldn't fight as a human."

I would fight as a wolf? "The bite? I would become werewolf after?"

"Yes."

"Does it hurt?"

He stops playing with my hair for a second then continues. "I won't lie, it could be the worst pain you ever feel." Dylan moves my face so I look into his eyes. "You will be fine."

Am I really asking questions about becoming a wolf? A week ago I was eating my Oreos and watching Netflix. Now... now I could end up help leading a pack.