16

Vivians POV

I hated being at the doctor as kid and I still hate it as an adult. My wolf has been barking at me all day to let her take control. I know she will just make things worse.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I shrug as Jonah feels my temperature.

"Where's Dylan?" I ask. Jonah doesn't answer but just continues what he is doing. I don't think about it and just ignore the achy feeling covering my body.

"Vivian, I need to take some blood." He says.

"Um, I don't think that would be good. I can't barely hold my wolf back. She so on edge already." I respond. He thinks for a second.

"Could you draw it yourself?" He asks handing me the thing to do it.

"I can try.." He shows me how to do and where to draw the blood. It doesn't work. My eyes go black and my wolf blocks my vision. I can feel my fangs bite into something and tear. I then hear Jonah being thrown across the room.

I try to regain control but my wolf is too strong. She breaks a window and jumps out it. I hear multiple people's voices. The voices soon dissipate and I'm pinned to the ground. My wolf lets me see what's happening and it's Dylan's sister that pins me down.

"Let go!" My wolf growls as she throws Rachael back. Rachael makes another move to control me but my wolf blocks it and runs to the forest.

I can hear Rachael chase after me. Then another pair of footsteps join in. I can hear them gaining. I want to shift but my wolf, she just keeps going.

Dylan comes out in front of me as a wolf. I have only shifted once before. My body screams in pain as I shift. My pale skin turns to a black wolf coat. Rachael and the other person stands back as Dylan and I circle each other.

My wolf growls before running off again, avoiding the pack. She gets weaker the more she runs. I use it against her and I take over.

Dylan, Rachael, and the other pack member run up to me. Dylan morphs into a human and walks closer.

"Vivian, please shift back..." He asks softly. His voice comforts me but I know how much pain I'll get if I shift into a human again.

I whimper as I try. Pain returns and I don't continue. He can see how much pain I'm in. I don't want anymore pain. I've had enough of it.

I lie down on the dirt and rest my head on my paws. Dylan walks over and kneels down. Rachael and the other person walk away. Dylan pets my coat.

"One more time... that will be the last time you have to shift." He says softly. I try again and the whimper turns to smalls screams.

He holds me against his bare chest as I cry in pain. He doesn't let go until I push away.

"I...I.." I want to explain to him why I can't be here anymore. "I want to stay," I almost whisper. "But I have killed so many people, I'm one of them. "I look up at him. He looks emotionless as I go on. He just listens. "You made me one of them..." I say backing away a little more. He doesn't make any motions of anything but just stares at me.

"Please say something." I ask as more tears fall. He just backs up into the forest. When I can't see him I break down. My claws release but they look different than normal. I scratch at my self. Blood trickles from the deep scratches.

I scream as I stop clawing at my self and at the air and ground around me. Eventually I stop but only after I realized what I've done.

I collapse on the ground as my body burns up. It's not the same as the last time this happened.

Please give me feedback! I love writing this story and I hope you guys are enjoying reading this! Please vote and comment!

I also apologize for the shorter chapter.