Unexpected Happening

Okay. So my mom is the manager of One Direction. A band I am not interested to. I often hear her answering phone calls about concerts, album release, guestings and other stuffs about her job. I really don't care at all. I don't hate One Direction. I don't love them.  I like their songs but the weird thing is: I haven't met them even once but they're always at our house.. 3 times a week I think. They came to our house to talk about their first movie but I'm asleep. The boys know that my mom has a daughter named "Emerald" (me) and they all want to see me. They came again to visit my mom, I'm working. They came...again.. but I am with my friends. Is it just a coincidence? I think it's not.

"What?...Are you serious?...You gotta be kidding!" I said repeatedly while furrowing my eyebrows. My mom just told me that I'll be the script writer for One Direction's first movie! I was kinda shocked, irritated but at the same time... HAPPY. I asked my mom why I was chosen to be the script writer she just said "I collected all your essays and printed them, I kept them but the boys (1D) borrowed and read it. I just got a call from the movie director informing me about the essay and asking me who wrote it".

I just stared blankly when she said that. "And another thing!" she said to snap me from staring blankly. "What?" I asked nervously. "You can't live here anymore" she said smiling. "What?!" I asked angrily. "Sweetie, you can't live in our HOUSE for the mean time." She said seriously. "But Why?!" I asked. "Being a script writer, you should be focused on what you are doing, and... the boys should know what is added or removed in the script or anything about it." she said wiping some tears running through my face. I can't say a word. It was mixed emotions. Happy, nervous, shocked and sad at the same time. Leaving my mom is sad for me. LIVING with One Direction is shocking, and happy for me.