Bad Dream

I had a BAD DREAM. Here's the story.

The boys and I went on vacation for the success of their first movie titled: One Direction: Life Behind Music and Fame. We were given 2 weeks to spend on a vacation. I can't remember what the resort is called. On our first day in vacation. All of us spent the whole day swimming in the beach. Ate in a restaurant. And slept. On our 3rd day. I woke up early so I drank coffee to stay awake. The next person to get up is..... Zayn. The others are still sleeping so it's awkward for me... and Zayn. I sat down on the couch and watched TV, he sat next to me. I went to the kitchen, he followed me. I went upstairs to brush my teeth, he followed me and watched as I brushed my teeth. I went down to continue brushing in the kitchen, he followed me. I went upstairs, he followed me. Cool. What does he want?! After brushing, I went out of the hotel and walked in the sandy beach. I looked behind me and saw him.. following me. This is the last time he can annoy me. I shouted "What the _______ do you want?! You keep on following me! What?!" "Nothing!" he yelled. "You want NOTHING! But why do you keep on following me?! Why?!" I shouted again. He didn't say a word and continue walking. He's a few steps away from me. I wanted to run away but I decided to stay in my place and talk to him if he wants something. He's in front of me now. Face to face. Staring at each other. I think I'm melting down. His eyes are hot just like the sun. He touched my face with his warm hand. I moved backwards so he won't be able to. He moved another step CLOSER to me. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. The most disgusting yet awaited and exciting part. He kissed me. I moved another step backwards to stop the kiss but he moved another step closer. He kissed me again. I heard laughter. I can't determine if that LAUGHTER is from my dream or in my real life. Good thing it's just a dream. I woke up by LAUGHTER and the boys told me to get out of the car. We waited for 1 hour. That whole time... is very quiet. I know there's something wrong. "What's wrong guys? Has something happened?" I asked them. No one replied. "Tell me. What HAPPENED?!" I asked them again. But for the second time.. no one replied. "Okay. If you don't wanna tell me. Make sure I am not involve." I said. "What? Involved?" Liam asked. "Yeah. Involved. I don't believe that nothing happened. The NORMAL One Direction is noisy, annoying, and not QUIET" I replied. The meeting's finished. But since we had lunch earlier as scheduled, we proceeded to the rehearsals. They were on their workout get up. The silence changed a little. They went back to normal. But I know.. something happened. The rehearsal's done. They were tired so they slept in the van. I woke them up around 3 pm. I bought some Gatorade and water for them. They thanked me. I told Louis that I'll be driving on the way to the gym. "Are you sure?" All the boys asked. I rolled my eyes. "Move!" I shouted and jumped in the driver's seat. We arrived at the gym. I told them that I'd be staying inside the van. They got out of the car. I logged on to my Twitter account using my laptop. Good thing the Wi-Fi's available even outside. It's been 30 minutes when I got bored tweeting. I logged out and turned off my laptop. I saw them coming out of the gym and looked at my watch. "It's been only 30 minutes" I said to myself. They knocked and I unlocked the door. "It's been only 30 minutes! You can't be finished" I exclaimed. "Why? Don't you want us to be with you... all the time?" Zayn asked. I looked at his face. Sweat are running down his face. I stared blankly again. He's hot. I don't know if there's STARING BLANKLY syndrome! I was snapped out with LAUGHTER. "Do you find Zayn hot?" Liam asked sarcastically. "W-what?" I asked. "Ugh. Nevermind" He said. "I'm so tired!" Niall said with his cute voice. "Let's go to the mall!" Harry and Louis replied. *Brofist* *Laughter* "Okay" The rest of us answered. "I'll be driving" Zayn said. "Okay" The rest of us replied. "Will you stop saying OKAY for goodness sake?! It's annoying" he yelled. "Okay" we said and covered our ears 'cause we know what will happen, he'll shout. It's been only 15 minutes when my mom called. "Hello? Where are you boys? It's your recording time!" my mom said. "Uhmm. Yeah. We're on the way to the recording studio" Harry said as he punched Louis. We got in the car. "It's your fault Louis! We almost forgot our recording time!" Harry exclaimed. "But it's your idea!" Louis replied. "Okay. Can the two of you shut up?" I shouted. "Okay" The rest of them answered except for Zayn. "Here we go again!" Zayn said as he rolled his eyes. The van was filled with laughter.

What do you think will happen next? Find out!