They're here!

"Are your things packed up already?" My mom asked. "Yeah. Everything mom." I said quietly. Okay let's go. she said going down to start the car.

"You take care of yourself." mom said caressing my face. "You too mom, I'll be back once the script is done." I said. "Okay. Bye sweetie." My mom said and kissed me. I wanted to cry but I was bearing in my mind that I will not be living FOREVER with those guys. It's just a job.

The distance of our house to 1D's is not that far but I have to go there riding a cab because mom has a meeting so she will use the car. As I sat in the cab. The radio played "Up All Night" by ONE DIRECTION which made me NERVOUS. My phone rang. It's mom. "I called the boys, they are waiting for you." she said. "Okay mom. I am nervous." "Don't be sweetie.. don't be.." she said worriedly. She hang up the phone. To calm my beating heart, I plugged my earphones and listened to some random songs. After 30 minutes, the cab stopped and just before I pay.. the driver aksed "You're living with these GUYS? (1D)" he asked me.. "Uhm..Yeah." I said while handing him the payment for the ride. "You're lucky." He said. "Okay. Thanks Mister. Be safe!" I said then closed the door. I rang the doorbell and here they are!

Niall opened the door for me and smiled which made me feel welcomed. The other boys came to see me and asked "Is this Emerald?" Louis and Harry asked. "Wow! she's taller than Niall!" Liam said making Niall frown. "How have you been and how come we don't see you every time we visit in your house?" Zayn asked with curiousity. "Uhmmm.. Are you guys gonna talk to me here without letting me in? These bags are pretty heavy." I said. "Oh that's what I am thinking of earlier!" Zayn said rolling his eyes.

These guys are SARCASTIC. They let me in. I sat down the couch. Liam and Zayn sat beside me. Louis and Harry went upstairs to get something. While Niall made coffee but I refused it because it will make me MORE NERVOUS. Louis placed some papers in front of me and asked "These are yours, right" Harry asked. "Uhmmm... Yeah." I said while reading its contents.