Night Of Confession

They were very hungry after driving on our way to the resort-hotel. There are varieties of foods during lunch time. They tried different dishes. I only ate fruits like kiwi, strawberries, grapes, apples, mangoes, and oranges. They asked me why. "Oh. I'm still full" I said. "Really? Try this pasta, it's spaghetti" Niall said as he offered me a taste using his fork. I tried it. It's good. "How's it?" he asked. "Delicious" I answered. He smiled and continued eating. Zayn frowned. I think he's getting jealous. "What are you guys doing? Making me jealous? I haven't been jealous. But when it comes to Emerald, it's not the same" he yelled. Niall laughed. "Hey! Are you okay? We're not making you jealous. What do you want?" I exclaimed. He smiled and said "Love Me! No, I was joking. Spend more time with us. No, with me" he replied. "I think you're out of your mind" I said sarcastically as I stood up to get some more fruits. He pulled me down. "Why?!" I yelled. "Let me get fruits for you" he replied. "Okay?" I answered hesitantly. I saw him.... eating my fruits. "What do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed. "This is so good. Let me eat it" he replied. Ugh. He volunteered to get fruits for me but he ate it. "Nevermind" I replied.

*45 minutes later*

"We're done!" they said. "Ugh. Finally after 20 years" I said sarcastically. "What's your room number? The receptionist didn't give me a key" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. They all laughed. "Why would she give you a key for a room?" Zayn asked. "Why not?!" I exclaimed. "We're gonna share one room" Liam answered. Sigh. Fine. I said these words to myself. "Okay. Let's rest. I'm tired" I said. "No! We're gonna swim!" Louis exclaimed. "Aren't you tired?!" I shouted. "Please? Let's enjoy while the sun's up!" Louis replied. *Sigh* "Fine, but I'll only be soaking my feet, I don't wanna swim" I said. Niall pouted his lips. "Whatever! Let's go!" Zayn exclaimed and they all went downstairs. I followed them and wore my dark shades. They were swimming actively. Splashing each other. I was soaking my feet when Zayn started annoying me again when he splashed water on me. Ugh. My beach dress is messed up. I splashed water on his face and ran. The others also splashed water on me and my dress is completely wet. "Your dress is too wet. No need to soak your feet. Go swim!" Harry shouted. "No. I'm good!" I shouted back. The "fun" ended after one hour. We showered and I wore new beach dress. "Why don't you wear shorts and sexy tops instead of long, crazy beach dresses?" Zayn asked. "None of your business" I replied sarcastically. There were 2 beds in our hotel room. I slept... alone in my bed. Louis and Harry on the other. Niall on the couch. And the rest... on the floor. We woke up around 6:30. We watched TV until 7:00 and went downstairs to eat dinner. I was so hungry and ate 2 servings of carbonara! "Cheers!" Louis said as he raised his glass of red wine. "Cheers" we replied and toasted. It's already 8:45 when we finished. We took a nap that's why we were still not sleepy. "Let's go out and sit on the sand!" Niall exclaimed. "Yeah!" we replied. We played "spin the bottle game" Louis spinned the bottle and it pointed out Harry. Is it a coincidence? Larry Stylinson? "Okay... Harry and Louis... nose to nose!" Liam exclaimed. *Nose to nose* Are they USED to it? Why are they not HESITANT about it? Niall spinned the bottle.. it pointed out Zayn. "Okay... Uhmm.. Zayn and Emerald, I'm gonna ask you a question... do you like each other?" Niall asked. My world almost stopped. This question is driving me...crazy! "Uhmm. Yeah. I think so.. that's why I kissed her" Zayn replied. "Uhmmm.. Guys, this is what I want to tell you. The first time I met Zayn.. I thought we won't be able understand each other. Maybe he'll want things that way, maybe I'll hate it that way. Maybe he'll do things that way, maybe I won't. And things like that.. Yeah.. we always misunderstand each other. But as days go by, I realize that... a person like him... could change... a lot better... when you help them to... and..a person's way of doing something might be very different from how you do it.. but...in attitude... you can be the same... And.... uhmmm. I don't think I can say these words... but before my stay in 1D's house ends, I want you guys... to know the truth. Yes.. I like Zayn. He is very mysterious and quiet...and... we're the same. I like you Zayn. I can't say I'm in love with him... 'cause... look, it's just my 1st month of stay and it's TOO impossible for a girl like me to develop a feeling called "love" to a guy....like...uhmmm.. Zayn... I smiled and finished my "speech" They were all startled. I can see it. They were all shocked. Zayn hugged me and I hugged him back. He whispered in my ear "I don't want your time of stay to end. I don't want" I almost cried.