Escape

I was inside the lobby and called Liam. "Hello? Emerald? Where are you?" Liam asked. "I'm here at the lobby. How about you guys? Where are you? Should I wait for you or go there?" I asked. "Go here! You still remember how to go here at the beach, don't you?" he replied. "Oh okay. Wait for me" I said and hang up the phone. After 5 minutes of walking, I saw them waving their hands and shouted "Over here!" I waved my hand and shouted back "I'll be there!" I ran to them. "You almost missed the fun!" Niall exclaimed and pouted his lips. "Don't worry. I won't" I said, smiled and tapped his shoulder. "What's that?" Zayn asked as he pointed out a paper bag. "Oh. Nothing" I yelled. Actually, it's the paper bag. The contents of it are the keychains. "Let's go!" Louis shouted and grabbed my arm. "Where?" I asked as I was trying to remove his hand. No one answered my question. We finally got there. It's the beach. "Ugh. swimming again?" I asked sarcastically. "Why not? You're in a sexy get up!" Harry exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and said "No way. I'm tired. I'll just watch you guys have some FUN" I shouted. "Please, love?" Zayn asked. Oh God! he called me "love". I can't breathe! I was so overwhelmed. Niall grabbed the paper bag and placed it beside their bags. "No! For God's sake. Don't force me to swim again" I exclaimed. All the boys started to take their shirts off. It was awkward for me to watch them as they take off their shirts so I moved a few step backwards. I planned to run away. I continued to move a few step backwards. I didn't notice that one of them went to get something out of their bag. As I move few steps backwards, someone carried me! Bridal style! I was shocked when I saw that it was Zayn! "Ahhh! Put me down! Put me down!" I screamed as I tried to get down. I was able to get down on the beach and ran away...as fast as I can! I was running around swimming pools when life guards were asking me if there'a a problem. Isn't it obvious? I was being chased by a SEXY BEAST? I breathed heavily and stopped running. I thought Zayn wasn't able to catch me. I was wrong! He carried me bridal style again and.... threw me in the pool! I was drowning but no one helped me. The life guards aren't there because they are stopping a commotion between 2 drunk women. "Hey! Someone help Emerald!" I heard someone screaming. I think it was Niall. A man saved me. It was Louis. "Zayn! Come here!" I heard a man's voice. "Check her breathing! And give her a mouth to mouth resuscitation!" I think it was Louis. Zayn gave me a CPR. I was so tired, my body aches, my eyes hurt so I wasn't able to open them. Zayn carried me bridal style again. All I can hear are the voices of girls screaming. For sure they are fans!

Ugh. I hope it's not too boring now.