Love Consequence

I walked on the sandy beach when I heard Zayn. "Why are you here? You're foot hurts!" he shouted. "Naaah! It's okay now!" I shouted back. He ran to me, embraced me and whispered in my ear "How do you feel about me?" "What? Uhmmm...." I don't know what to say and tried to get change the topic. "Anyway... how come you woke up so early today?" I asked nervously. "No. Don't change the topic. How do you feel about me?" he said and tried to kiss me. We kissed for 5 seconds but I stopped it. "Why? Does this kiss mean that you like me too?" he asked. "Uhmmm... Zayn.... Ugh... Okay. Like what I said last, last night. I liked you too. But I don't wanna fall for you because after writing the script. I would be leaving for California. I don't want to break my heart" I explained to him. "You're pathetic" he said and shook his head. "Zayn, I'm sorry. My feelings developed for you but I don't want to fall for you! Why Am I pathetic?" I exclaimed. "You are pathetic because you are afraid to get hurt! In order to love someone, you have to face the consequence, which is getting hurt. Emerald, please... I'll wait for you.. I promise"  he said. "No Zayn. Ugh. I'm sorry...  I'm not afraid of getting hurt but I am afraid that I would break your heart!" I said. He kissed me on my forehead and said "Please... I'll wait.. Just tell me you love me..." he whispered. "No! I don't love you! I won't and I can't!" I exclaimed. I don't know if I should regret saying that or should I stand for it. "So you never loved me?" he asked and tried to stop the tears running down his face. "I'm sorry" "You don't have to be sorry. And you're not pathetic. I'm the one who's pathetic. I keep on loving the girl who doesn't even love me. Sorry for that. I'll go" he said. I felt really guilty for doing that but I know I'll regret confessing my love for him when the two of us get hurt. I kept on convincing my self that what I said was just right. But nothing happened. I still felt guilty. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I screamed very loud in the beach. Good thing no one heard me. I decided to go back inside the room. It was too quiet and when I went upstairs and opened the door. Louis yelled "Don't go inside!" "Why?" "Just go down!" Liam shouted. I heard footsteps and saw Niall coming down. He sat beside me. "Why did you broke his heart?" he asked. "Ugh. Niall! He told you that? Niall, believe me. I...I...I love him! But I'll be leaving for California after writing the script. I don't want him to get hurt!" I exclaimed. "Emerald, you still don't know Zayn. He's ready to face the consequence of love: getting hurt. He's ready to have his heart torn into pieces just to have the girl he loves. He's willing to wait. You don't have to dump him" he explained. "I'm sorry. I'll talk to him about that. "What is he doing and why did Liam and Louis told me to go out?" I asked. "Zayn's been crying since he went upstairs. He's been crying about being dumped and not being loved back" "What?! I made him cry?!" I yelled and tried to go upstairs to apologize. "No! Give him some space" Niall exclaimed. I felt really guilty after hearing from Niall that I made Zayn cry.

I think this is the most touching chapter of my fanfic. If it's boring, tell me and I'll try my best to improve it. :)