Stolen

I can't stay inside, I proceeded in a coffee shop. After 2 hours my phone rang. It's Liam.

Me: Hello?

Liam: Hey. Where are you?

Me: Why? Oh. I'm in a coffee shop. Ground floor of the building.

Liam: The recording's finished.

*Emerald!! Where do you want to go for dinner? *I heard Niall scream*

Me: *laughs* Tell him (Niall) that we'll just talk about dinner later.

Liam: Told him! Okay. So we're waiting for the elevator. Bye.

*Hangs up*

I saw them. They are wearing their hoods and shades again so no one will notice them. But there's a girl who has SHARP EYES. She noticed the boys and screamed "Woah! The One Direction's here! Ahhhh!". The boys looked at each other's eyes, counted 1-3, then ran. Zayn grabbed my hand so I won't be dragged by the girls. Good thing we don't have to wait for the elevator. We quickly closed the elevator. "Sigh. What kind of eyes do these girls have?!" Liam and Zayn exclaimed. As usual, *brofist*. "Emerald! Where can we go for dinner? I'm hungry after running" Niall said. "Niall! Can we just talk about this later?! I'm too tired!" I exclaimed. Niall pouted his lips like a baby. "Okay. Where do you want to go for dinner?" I asked. Niall smiled. "Uhmm. Uhmm. I really don't want to eat out. Can you cook for us?" Niall asked. "What?! I don't even know how to cook. Let's just eat out. I'll pay for it" I exclaimed. "Uh! Uh! You paid for the groceries earlier so I'll be paying for the dinner" Louis said. "Are you guys developing ROMANCE?!" Zayn asked. With Jealousy. "Nah. She always want to pay for everything" Louis exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and put on my earphones. We got in the van. We had dinner. On our way back home, we were all tired. Harry drove the car. I put on my earphones and slept. I woke up when I felt that SOMEONE is resting his head on my shoulder so I opened my eyes... Zayn... is sleeping on my shoulder. I pushed him and he woke up. "Why?!" He asked with his hot and cute sleepy voice. "You're asking WHY?! Why?! You were sleeping on my shoulder!" I exclaimed. "You guys shut up someone's sleeping here!" Louis said with his sleepy voice. I really don't know what is the problem of Zayn. I warned him that I will break his bones if he sleep in my shoulder again but he keeps on doing it. For the last time, I pushed him. But he really wants to sleep in my shoulder. he embraced me using his left arm and rested in my chest. I think he's not joking on me so I held him in his head and touched his hair. I also fell asleep. When I woke up, we're on a drive thru because they want to bring home some snacks. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn, awake, but he's still resting on my chest. I touched his head and he looked at me and smiled. I hugged him and Niall said "Emerald! Do you want some?" with a smiling face. Louis was laughing but making his face look innocent. I know something happened. "Why in the world are you laughing again Louis?" I asked. "Oh. Nothing" He said and shook his head. We're home! I asked them "Are you guys sleeping in my room?" "Yeah. Can we?" All of them replied. "Sure. But follow my rules" I said. Zayn also went upstairs and watched me as I brushed my teeth. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing. Can I sleep in your bed?" he asked. "What?! Hell no" I exclaimed. "My back hurts" he answered. "No! Then go sleep in 1D's room" I yelled. "That's unfair. All of them are on a cold floor sleeping while I am on a soft bed" he said. "Then go tell them to sleep with you in 1D's room" I yelled again. "Please. I won't do anything. Let me sleep in your bed" he exclaimed. "Ugh. Okay. Give me all the pillows in 1D's room" I answered. "Why?!" he asked. "You'll give 'em to me or you'll sleep on the floor?" I shouted. "Fine" he said. It was a long day so I decided to take a shower. I wore my pajamas. The boys were watching TV when Louis said "Emerald take at look at this!" as he showed me the camera. I was wearing my eyeglasses so I saw it clearly. What the ____! He took a photo of me and Zayn when we were sleeping on the van. Zayn resting in my chest, embracing me with his left hand and me.... touching his hair. "Louis! What the ____! Give me that camera!" I shouted as I ran after him. He went downstairs and I chased him. He threw a pillow at me. He slipped and he grabbed my hand so we were lying on the floor and looking at each other's eyes. The boys followed us. The rest were laughing...except for Zayn. I don't know why. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my body and carried me. I looked and it was Zayn. "Hey! Bring me down!" I yelled. "No!" he yelled back. Louis has the camera laughing 'cause I didn't get it from him. I knew that Louis was laughing when Zayn and I were sleeping because he took a photo of us.

What could happen next?