Chapter 7

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and found Emily sleeping next to me. She was too scared to leave my room because of Luke, so she just slept with me, but nothing happened. It was just 2 friends who happen to like each other, sleeping in the same bed.

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Emily and I. everyone was still sleeping so I tried to be very quiet and make Emily breakfast in bed. After 10 minutes of making pancakes, I spread a thick layer of Nutella over them, just how she likes them. I poured her a glass of Orange Juice and went back to my room to give it to her. I walked in but I found Luke and her 'sucking their faces off.' They stopped as soon as they saw me.

"I, uh brought you some breakfast," I said awkwardly and quickly walked out. So much for her loving me, not him.

I sat in the lounge room till around 4pm watching Netflix, when Luke walked out of the house with Beau. I wondered where they were going, but I couldn't be bothered running after them to ask. I walked into my room to play on my laptop for a while, but when I walked in I found Emily in there. I quickly said sorry and walked out.

"Jai, wait," she yelled. I walked back into the room.

"I'm sorry Jai. He came and apologised to me for yesterday and he is my boyfriend. I didn't have the guts to break up with him or back away from the kiss, but I swear I felt nothing with the kiss," she explained.

"Look, he's your boyfriend. I can't be mad for you kissing your boyfriend, but can things between us stop being so awkward.

"Yes, I would like that too," she replied. Just then I got a text from Luke.

Oi Jai, Beau and I are in a club. I know Emily doesn't like me being in clubs so can you distract her till late so she doesn't know where out. Take her out like to dinner or shopping or something. Stay till late so she doesn't see me drunk.

I couldn't believe this. After he just apologised he goes and does it again. I texted him back.

Luke you know you shouldn't be doing this. He replied saying:

Yeah I know but please just do it. I said:

Fine, but it's not right. Then he ended with:

Thanks :)

I went to Emily and asked her if she wanted to go shopping then have some dinner. She said yes. It was already 9pm, but there were a lot of shop that stayed open till midnight. We got there and Emily straight away found a shop she wanted to into. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into there. She picked up a lot of clothes that she wanted to try on. After about 20 minutes she finally got what she wanted and she went to go pay for it. Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I unlocked it and I found a text from Beau.

Look what Luke's been up to.

I clicked on the text and a video popped up. It was Luke's arms around another girl, kissing her for the whole 3 minute video. I straight away called Luke to tell him to stop messing with other girls because if Emily found out she would be heart broken and she will think she isn't good enough. He didn't answer so I called him again and again and again. Still no answer. I texted Beau to tell him to tell like that he needs to go home before anything happens. There was no reply so I put my phone away hoping he would text back soon.

Emily pulled me into another store for more clothes. How much clothes does this girl need to spend in 1 day. She picked a few more outfits and went into the change rooms, but then she quickly walked out and asked if she could send a picture to her friend to see which outfit was better. I said yes and gave it to her. She quickly went back into the change rooms.

Emily's P.O.V

I took a photo of what I was wearing and sent it to Georgia. Georgia knows everything about the kidnapping and she promised not to tell anyone. I went on the messages to see if she replied. Just then the phone beeped, signalising there was a new message. I clicked on it but a second later I realised it was Beau not Georgia who texted. I was about to click back but I read the text for some reason.

I'm trying to get Luke out of the club, but he's too drunk to listen to me.

like, comment :) ♥♥♥

ONE MORE CHAPTER