Last chapter

My whole body started to heat up. I was so angry at Luke, after he apologised. I read the other messages and found a video. I clicked on it and I saw a wasted Luke, kissing another girl. My vision became blurry. I realised I was crying when my hands had tears dropping onto them. I checked the messages with Luke. I couldn't believe he tried to hide this from me and he even knew it wasn't right but he still did it anyways. I felt so betrayed, but happy that Jai stuck up for me and tried to stop Luke. I was only then I knew for 100% I didn't love Luke. I loved Jai. He was always there when I needed him. He never did anything that could hurt me.

I ran out of the change rooms with puffy, red eyes and went straight to Jai.

"I love you so much Jai. Thankyou for always being there for me. I know that Luke lied to me and I cannot be with him any longer. I don't think I can live with Luke around," I said crying.

"I'm not going to just let you go. If you don't want to live with Luke then we can just run away.

"Jai, I'm not going to let you just leave your whole life behind you, just for me," I said

"But you're what I live for. Without you I have no life," he said

"Jai, stop. I'm going back home, I can't let you just leave everything," I said

Emily, I'm not leaving you. Now let's go home and pack our stuff and leave this. we can make our own family somewhere else," he said

"Ok," I said with a massive grin on my face.

We got back home and quickly packed our nags. Before we left we got a piece of paper and wrote about where we were going and why. Also I wrote for them to tell Georgia I would miss her. I also wrote that Luke and I were over. We got in the car and Jai turned on the engine. We didn't have much food or money, but we had each other and I was perfect with that.

"So, where are we going to start our new lives?" I asked.

"Wherever it takes us," jai said as we drove off.

THE END

short story but its done