13

(Y/n's POV)

I decided to stay in the hospital for the rest of the week because the notes never stopped.
They kept getting worse.

The police decided to dismiss the case. 
They said that we lack evidence to prove that whoever has been giving notes is connected to whoever injured Sehun.
They also said that maybe Sehun made up the story and just fell down the staircase.
They also said that the one who's been giving notes might just be pulling a prank.

I hated the fact that they treated us like children.

But the fact that whoever this guy is knows my schedule, my address and my phone number. The fact that he knows almost everything about me makes me 100% sure that he's the reason why Sehun is in a hospital bed right now.

I'm scared as fuck right now.
Of course I had to run out of clothes and shit during the week that the 'note guy' said he'd walk me home.
Of course I had to walk home to get clothes on a stupid Friday night.

The streets were empty.
Or so I thought.
I could hear it.
Faint footsteps that got louder.

This cannot be happening to me right now.
I can feel it, his eyes on me, burning holes at my back.
I didn't want to turn around.
I couldn't.

My legs were shaking.
Every time I would try to speed up I would hear the footsteps speed up as well.
And every time I slowed down so did the footsteps.
They never left.

I turned every possible odd corner to shake him off but he was still there.
I couldn't take it anymore.
I was 100% sure someone was following me.
So I ran.

I finally got the courage to look back but I guess that was a bad idea.
I couldn't take my eyes off of the tall figure that was getting closer.
Whoever he was, he turned a corner.
But I kept on running.

And running.
And when I turned the next corner which was two streets before my house, I felt someone grab me by the arm.

Instincts kicked in.
I closed my eyes and screamed and continuously tried to hit the guy.

"It's me! It's me! y/n calm down! It's just me"

The person said, grabbing both of my wrists.
That voice sounded familiar.

I opened my eyes and saw him.
"Chanyeol!"