0.5

~ A year ago ~  

"Hey...Move"

"But... I sat here first" I say. Well, more like, whisper.

"But I wanna sit here!"
I remember that day.
A boy had his other two friends behind him. All three of them were glaring daggers at me.

"Hey! Are you deaf?! He said move!" His friend said, shoving me a bit.

That's when you walk in.
I didn't notice you and Sehun walk in at first because my eyes were on the three 'bullies'.

But then you spoke.
And the exact moment you did speak, was also the exact moment I fell in love.

I never believed in love at first sight.
But I think I do now.

"It's the first day jackasses! Next time you want to sit somewhere, make sure you come early! IT'S FIRST COME FIRST S-"

"-y/n that's enough!" Sehun said, holding you back because after every word, you would take a step towards the three guys.

"-Sorry about her" Sehun says, bowing at the three guys.
I remember that the first time I saw Sehun I didn't hate him yet.
He seemed like a nice guy that didn't like fights. 

"Tch. You're lucky you're a girl" the guy who wanted my seat mutters to you.

"EXCUSE ME?! THA-"

"YAH! That's enough y/n"
I remember that as the moment I hated him.
Sehun.
Because of the way he wrapped his arms around you to hold you back.

After the whole matter was sorted out and you've calmed down, you approach me.

"I'm y/n!" You say with a smile, hand stretched out.

"I'm Chanyeol... and um, thank you for what you did earlier" I mutter as I shake your hand.

It felt warm.
And I felt happy.
And from that moment on, I had a goal.

And that was to make you mine.