˚n i n e˚

shits gonna go dOWN in this chapter 👀 be prepared for possible smut?? ;)

╔═══"chapter nine " ═╗

                                     ╚═ "jealous" ═══╝

    ╚═ "jealous" ═══╝

"so, jeongguk. party this weekend. you free?" yugyeom pushes the door open, following after jeongguk, a hopeful smile on his face. it's the end of the school day, and jeongguk is looking forward to heading home and taking a long nap.

"hmm, i might actually be able to go. text me the details, kay?" jeongguk grins, realizing that his brother isn't here to keep him from going.

yugyeom's smile widens impossibly, and the boy is practically glowing with happiness. "really? awesome! i gotta talk to bam so i'll text you the details later."

"hey, gyeom, wanna walk home together? i think we live out the same area," jeongguk suggests, and the younger brightens.

"sure!" yugyeom falls into step beside him as they begin the trek across the huge parking lot towards the sidewalk. they don't notice the truck parked by the entrance, don't see the man staring at them with fire in his eyes.

seokjin watches as jeongguk walks by, the boy walking with him smiling at him and playfully bumping into him 'accidentally'. it stirs up something almost primal inside of him, and his grip tightens on the steering wheel. doesn't that kid know his place? jeongguk is mine, seokjin thinks in fury. narrowing his eyes, he turns the ignition and starts up his truck, foot hammering on the gas pedal so hard his truck nearly plows into a girl who lets out a shriek.

ignoring her, seokjin drives out of the parking lot and turns out of the school to head back to namjoon's. he can see jeongguk and his friend walking up ahead, they aren't too far. gritting his teeth, seokjin speeds up.

jeongguk's not entirely sure why yugyeom is being so flirty, he knows jeongguk isn't interested. he mostly ignores the younger's advances, smiling and laughing but not saying anything about the arm around his shoulders and playful bumps.

a truck slows beside them, and jeongguk swallows tightly. are they about to get raped or abducted? but he breathes a momentary sigh of relief when the passenger window rolls down and he sees seokjin in the drivers seat. but the relief is only momentary because when jeongguk notices how angry the elder looks, jaw clenched, face red and knuckles white from clutching the steering wheel, fear runs throughout his body. "h-hyung?"

"get in the truck, jeongguk." seokjin's glare is trained at yugyeom, who looks equal parts terrified at the sight of the older man.