Chapter 7

"Lou I'm scared," Harry said in a broken voice, gripping onto Louis.

"Shhh Har you're okay. You'll be fine," Louis attempted to reassure the younger boy.," You-you'll be fine HazzaBear. Just fine. I love you so much. So so much."

"I love you more Lou," Harry's breathing was slowing down and Louis was doing his best to ignore the heart moniter in the background and keep it together..

"Please don't leave me," Louis whispered as he wrapped his arms tighter around Harry as though that would keep the boy here on earth where he belonged.

"I'm sorry Lou. So so sorry."

'Don't be sorry, its not your fault. I just love you so much and I ca-can't lose you Haz."

"You'll be okay.YYou'll be absolutely fine. I'll keep an eye on you and I will always love you. Don't you ever forget that," Harry choked out as tears continued streaming down his face.

"Oh god Haz don't leave. Not like this," Louis was cradling Harry in his arms, kissing his forehead soothingly as tears streamed down both boys faces," I love you too much."

The heart monitored slowed to a dull screech and Harry's ceased to move

"Ha-harry," Louis choked out, full on sobbing. Where were the boys? Where was anyone? Why did Harry leave him? He continued to sob and didn't think he would ever stop. He had left him.

Louis gasped as he opened his eyes to discover he was in his bed but there was no Harry curled up beside him. He was gone.

Louis stumbled out of bed, racing down the hall, desperate to find anyone as he tears streamed down his face.

He slammed the bathroom door open to reveal a boy with chocolate brown curls, leaning over the toilet, shoulders shaking.

"Harry, oh god Harry," Louis cried as he wrapped his arms around the younger boy. His eyes widened in panic when he saw there was blood mixed with the vomit in the toilet. He sat frozen, half-crouched on the floor unable to comprehend what was going on.

"Lou," Harry whimpered and Louis snapped out of it.

"LIAM! Louis screamed," SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!"

Harry began to puke again, tears mixing with the contents of the toilet. The only thing Lou could do to comfort him was rub his back and reassure him that it would be all okay.

Liam came sprinting in,"Whats wrong?!" he yelled as he cast a glance at the bathroom,"Oh god. We need to call someone. I'll call, you stay with him. And keep him awake." Louis looked at Liam, terrified because if Liam was panicking it had to be bad.

Liam left the room, leaving two sobbing boys. Harry had finished up heaving the contents of his stomach for now and had buried his face in Louis's chest.

Louis pulled the boy into his lap, kissing his curls and whispering through the tears," It'll be okay curly. Just hold on."

****

"This is Liam, Harry's friend. We just found him in the bathroom throwing up blood," Liam told the nurse on the phone as he anxiously paced the room trying to be calm.

"No need to worry that's just a normal symptom," the nurse stated.

"But he's in pain. He's in there sobbing and he never ever cries. You're doctors aren't you supposed to be able to fix this shit?" Liam was on the verge of yelling the poor lady's ear off.

"I'm sorry sir there's nothing we can do," the nurse apologized as she hung up leaving a defeated boy on the other end.

He slumped back into the bathroom where Louis shot him a questioning glance to which Liam simply shook his head. There was nothing to be done. Niall who had joined them at some point sighed.

"Could you grab a bucket for our room while I clean him up?" Louis whispered to Niall and Liam and they nodded hurrying out of the room.

"You're scared aren't you?" Niall asked, noticing how the older boy was silent.

"No," Liam snapped.

"Li it's fine," Niall said leaning against the counter.

"Drop it Niall," Liam warned.

"I'll drop it for now," Niall said,"but don't think I'm letting you keep this to yourself like usual." He grabbed the bucket and hurried back to the bathroom where Louis was trying to help Harry stand before giving up and scooping him into his own arms.

They got Harry settled into bed, tucking him in with the bucket beside him. Louis was beside him, arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist.

Zayn stumbled in, rubbing his eyes with his fists, looking so much like a six-year-old boy who couldn't sleep. The boys started laughing and even Harry in his half-conscious state let a small chuckle slip.

"Whatsa matter?" he slurred, slowly becoming more aware of his surroundings.

"Harry was sick," Niall said as he grabbed another chair for Zayn.

"I know Niall," Zayn pointed out.

"No. Like sick," Zayn stared blankly as Niall tried to explain, Niall sighed," It doesn't matter right now. He just needs some company." Zayn nodded sitting next to Niall.

When Harry had finally fallen into a less than blissful sleep Liam asked what had been bugging him all night," Louis why were you up anyways? You never wake up in the middle of the night except when you're sleepwalking."

Louis shuddered, unconsciously tigtheining his arms around Harry," Nightmare." He decided to leave it at that.

Niall gazed at him sympathetically, "Want to talk about it?"

"Its just h-he was gone. And I had to watch him leave," Louis shuddered, nuzzling his nose into the crook of Harry's neck to reassure himself that Harry was still there.

"But why'd he leave the band?" Niall questioned, confused as to why Louis was so distraught.

"He didn't leave the band. He left," Louis looked up at the ceiling not wanting to say the words aloud.

"Oh god Lou ," Zayn spoke, leaning down to wrap Louis in a hug.

"Don't worry okay?" Liam reassured him," He's not leaving us anytime soon. He's getting better. Tonight was just a bad night, that's all."

"He'll be okay?" Louis asked.

"He'll be okay," Liam confirmed.

AN: So this was the idea that was basically the whole reason I wrote the story. It was originally a lot less stressful but I'm really happy with how it came out. Sorry this took a bit longer but I wanted this to be as good as possible. I hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment if you did.

Byeeeee!