Ch.4 Nico's idea

*Nico's POV*

As I was waking up the next morning I had an amazing idea.. It may be hard but I want to try to make this happen. So I got up and walked into the kitchen where everyone was sitting. Grayson and Ethan were talking about getting us home and all when I spoke up "Hey wait!" When I said that Jasmine glared at me and Alexis just looked.. I don't know what I did but I think it's affecting our friendship, but I'm not gonna say anything. "uh.. sorry let me start with good morning." grayson laughed and said "morning Nico." and Ethan said "morning" they both smiled and it was soo cute but on the other hand Alexis mumbled good morning and jasmine just looked at me.. "Uh.. I had an idea.." when I said that Grayson popped up and said "Welllll what is it?!" Ethan was like "Please be a video idea we've got nothing." I laughed and said "well it kinda is.." Grayson impatiently said "Hurry up what is it!!!" I looked at everyone and said "Well.. what about doing a big colab.." Grayson looked at me and frowned. "Thanks for the idea but we're not really.. that big on colabing.. we only do this every once in a while." I then shot right back at him "No, I mean a huge colab.. with a lot of the big youtubers." Just then they both looked interested in what I was saying and they said in unison "What youtubers?" So I took a second to think and said "Alright here's what I was thinking.. A video with Kian and JC... Bryce and Mikey... also.. Liza and David.. and maybe Shane Dawson." When I finished speaking Grayson jumped up and said "That's a great idea!" Ethan said "I'll be right back imma start messaging people." When Ethan and Grayson left the room Jasmine and Alexis started whispering again. I could tell they didn't need me in there so I walked out. When I got into the living room Ethan said "Alright so this is what i'm sending to everyone 'Hey a friend of ours named Nico had this great idea for us to do a huge colab with a bunch of youtubers. we're not telling you who else is gonna be here because the surprise will be fun. But if your interested then please let me know so we can get this all set up.' Does that sound good?!" I nodded my head agreeing with him then sat down on the couch. Grayson then said "So Nico, do you have any idea what Alexis and Jasmine are whispering about in there." Honestly I had been wondering that myself but I nodded my head no and said Nope, maybe they're talking about you two? I mean Jasmine loves Ethan and Alexis loves you." They both blushed when I said that. I smiled and said "What you guys got a thing for them too?" Ethan stayed quiet and Grayson said "Ethan likes Jasmine." I started laughing and then said "Well what about you Gray? I mean you picked me quickly for that team challenge but blushed when I mentioned Alexis." Grayson just looked away and said "I picked you because you looked smart and like you knew a lot about youtube.. But I may like Alexis a little.." I started laughing and said "well you all have at it. I'll just stay here." Gray and Ethan looked at me and Ethan said "What do you mean?" I was like "Well just go take them out or something." Gray said "Are you sure? You gonna be okay by yourself here?" I nodded and pointed at the kitchen "I'll be fineee just go." Then at that note they both walked away. I don't know why I suggested that. I don't wanna stay here by myself but you know it's whatever it is. 

                                                                                 *Grayson's POV*

I walked into the kitchen and said "Hey Alexis.. Wanna go out to dinner with me?" At the same exact time I asked Alexis Ethan was asking Jasmine. Then Ethan yelled "We can double date! and go to a restaurant together!" Jasmine looked at us and said "That'd be cool!" And Alexis looked so cute sitting there twitching her hands and her face was really read and she said "YES!" but the got calmer and said "I mean.. yes...!" After hearing them say yes we all went to the car to go eat.. I still wasn't really okay with leaving Nico here.. I mean I don't think shes gonna do anything but she's alone..  So I said something in the car while Ethan was driving "I don't really know about leaving Nico there alone." E looked back at me and said "She doesn't look like the type to steal if thats what your worried about man." I replied quickly "no no no.. it's not like that. I Mean we're leaving her alone there. She has no one to talk to and nothing to do. It's not like we told her where the games were or anything we just kinda left." That's when Jasmine said "Who cares she'll be fine." and Alexis for once spoke her mind.. "Ya I mean she's old enough to care for herself." After hearing what they had to say I started to believe she'd be fine but I can't believe I heard that come from them. I mean I kinda thought they were all like really close friends but I'm starting to second guess. Oh well it doesn't really matter at the moment. 

                                                                   *Ethans POV*

When we got to the restaurant I helped Jasmine out of the car and Gray helped Alexis out. We all walked in and got our food ordered right away.

                                                                  *2 hours later*

After I finished my food and stopped laughing I realized how funny these two girls were when they actually talk. So I said "Hey if your this funny and talkative now why don't you ever talk over at the house?" They both looked at each other than Jasmine said "I don't know." Gray then started laughing and said "It doesn't really matter.. I mean they're talking now so it's whatever." After we finished our small talk I grabbed jasmine's hand and walked her out to the car. Grayson did the same with Alexis and we drove home. I walked into the house to see nothing but a sleeping Nico. "She must have passed out on the couch again.." Grayson looked down and said "Yea well we kinda left her alone twice in a row.." Alexis looked at Gray and said "It's fine it's not like it's your guys fault. she chose to sleep there not in a bed." I kinda understood where she was coming from but like I said I thought they were all best friends. I feel like something else is going on. But it's best if I don't get in the middle of this. Besides Nico had the best idea and I just can't wait for it to actually happen. I hope everyone replies and wants to do this too. As I walked Jasmine upstairs.. Gray got Alexis and took her upstairs. I thought about getting Nico and putting her in bed but she looked so comfortable on the couch so I just left her there. Then we all went to sleep in hopes of getting texts back tomorrow morning.