Ch.2 Meeting the twins

*Alexis's pov*
After I waved goodbye to my mom and Jasmine waved bye to hers we got onto the plane. I started to get onto the plane ane almost had a panic attack. I don't know why but I was feeling really sick all of the sudden and I didn't wanna get on the plane. But Nico was getting impatient and pushed Jasmine onto the plane which forced me to get on the plane and I fell right infront of the twins. I felt really akaward and embarrassed after falling. So I stood up and sat down in the seats across from the twins. Jasmine sat next to me and Nico sat behind us. We were all way to nervous to say anything and I think Nico was to busy judging Ethan because he was makinf weird cow noises.

                      *Ethans pov*
after seeing the girls finally get onto the plane I was so happy. They seemes so cool to actually meet but I feel like they were more excited to see us.. "Okay so I'm Ethan and that's Grayson nice to actually meet you guys." After I talked I paused hoping they would say something. But I don't think anyone will.. Wait I think Nicos gonna ta-
"Okay welll.. If you two wont say anything I will.. I'm Nico. The girl in the Green day hoodie is Jasmine and the one in the shirt with stars is alexis. Nice too meet you too."
Right as she finished talking I seen her smile and start laughing. I'm guessing shes not the shy type. But then Gray said "Well do you guys have any video ideas for us?" After Gray said that it looked like Nico had something to say but I dont think Jasmine and Alexis could speak. But then I seen Nico tap on their shoulders and whisper something. Right after that Nico said "why don't we do some kind of challange with like... One of us with one of you.. So like for example.. alexis with Gray and Jasmine with Ethan and the odd one out which is me.. Asks some kind of questions.. But like youtube based questions.. Like about other youtubers." Once she finishes explaining I took a few minutes to think about it and then said "That's a really good idea and I like it. Gray?" Gray looked at me and said "its a great idea.. And as long as Those to are in then thats what we gonna do."

                  *Jasmine's pov*
I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything.. Words would not come out of my mouth.. But how was Nico doing that. I don't understand. But then Ethan looked at me and said "well? You in?" i was staring at him and said "uh... Ya... I mean sure. I mean.." he looked at me and started laughing. "Calm down its okay." Then he looked at Alexis and asked the same thing and I don't understand why but she screamed "YES!" while twitching her arms. And Ethan also laughes at her while the plane landed.

                     *Nicos pov*
When the plane landed and we were getting off Jasmine was taking her sweet time for somw reason. So since I was between Grayson and Ethan I pushed on graysons back causing him to fall down thw planes steps ontop of alexis which causes Alexis to push jasmine off. So it was just me on the bottom step and Ethan behind me. He looked at me and put his hand up for a high five. "Nice one Nico!" I laughed and gave him a highfive while jumping off the plane.
After everyone got up the twins lead us to their house. And Grayson gave us a tour of the place. Not to long after we got there Ethan made everyone grilled cheese for dinner. When he set the plates down and we were eating I realised my sandwich was cold.. So I looked at Jasmine and Alexis and showed them my food. Then they started laughing and Grayson looked at us and said "What are you laughing at!!?" So I answered back laughing "We're just trying to figure out how you can make a grilled cheese sanwich and get the bread cooked but not the cheese.." After I said that Ethan said "what do you mean? I cooked that perfectly." he said that while picking up my sanwich and feeling the cheese. Then he threw it across the kitchen and yelled "HOW THE FUCK DID I DO THAT!" he then gave me his other half of his sanwich and we all finished our food while laughing. But as we were going to bed something unexpected happened.......