Ch. 10 Ideas

*Nico's POV*

I looked around as the live ended and broke the silence. "Okay this isn't gonna work. We have to talk to get anything done." Liza then looked over and said "Yea so Jasmine explain why you lied to Kian right now. I know you lied because the entire time I have got here I have been in the same room as Nico. I would have noticed if she said something." I was so happy Liza said that.. But that's when Jasmine said "You know what. I lied, Nico the perfect little angel didn't say a word about Kian. But she isn't as great as you think. She'll play with your feelings then crush you. I was just trying to stop it from happening." I looked at her and said "well since your coming clean did you tell anyone else something that wasn't true." She just nodded and I said "Okay cool.. can we just stop this then?" She just nodded again then her and Alexis walked into the living room. Kian just looked at me and I walked out into the living room as well. I looked at Jasmine and Alexis and said "Look i'm not even mad. I get it you guys thought I tried to take Ethan and Grayson.. I'd never do that. I think it's wrong what you did but still i'm not gonna hold a grudge." As I finished speaking Alexis said "Look.. I'm sorry" Jasmine said the same thing and I just smiled "Heyyy thats old news it don't matter anymore!" They both laughed as everyone joined us in the living room.

                                                                                     *Mikey's POV* 

It seems as if everyone's okay now. So I said "Alright well.. since everything seems to be okay can we start getting ideas for the music video together?" After I said that Alexis spoke up and said "Well.. I kinda had a different idea I was wondering if you guys would consider." Bryce looked at her and said "Of course go ahead." Alexis then said "What if... we did a mini movie.." Nico looked over and said "Hey that sounds cool!" Jasmine agreed and soon everyone agreed. The only person that didn't look really happy was Kian... I bet it just has to do with what happened earlier. I then said "well then it's settled! We should figure out what our movie is going to be about.. and who will direct it?" Shane stood up and said "Could I direct it? I actually have ideas for it." I think Shane directing it is something we can all agree on so I said "Yea that sounds good." Everyone nodded in agreeing and JC said "Well Shane we'll let you plane some things and we'll talk about it more tomorrow sound good?" Shane just nodded and looked happy. I then turned to Bryce and said "So what should we do." Bryce looked at me and said "I don't know but maybe we should all go out somewhere later." That actually sounds fun so I said "Got any places in mind?" He said "Somewhere to eat. maybe golden corral?!" Now he's talking. We just gotta get everyone else in on it. So I walked in front of everyone and said "What do you guys say about eating at Golden Corral tonight?" Everyone seemed to agree and David said "We're gonna have to take more than one car." Shit.. I didn't even think that far. I thought for a second and said "Well there's 12 of us. So we can take like 3 cars and fit 5 in two and 2 in the last." Everyone nodded and Shane kept writing down ideas.

                                                                                ~3 hours later~

                                                                              *Nico's POV* 

Well it was time to go out to eat and we were figuring out the car problems. Everyone wanted to ride with certain people and we honestly didn't even know who was driving what. That's when I heard JC yell "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. "Okay. Kian will take a car. David can take a car. Mikey can take a car. That solves whos driving. So get in one of those cars before we're late. I reserved a party thing." I was surprised at how quickly JC got everyone quiet. I decided to get in the car with Kian and JC. Shane, Liza, Jasmine, and Alexis got in David's car. While Ethan, Grayson, Bryce, and Mikey rode in a car together. The car ride was kinda awkward since Kian wouldn't talk to me. JC said "So Nico why'd you choose this over the other cars." I looked at him and said "Well this car is less packed and you guys are pretty cool." Kian pretty much just ignored what I was saying. I looked at JC and mouthed "did I do something..?" He then took out his phone and texted me..

JC: I think he's just upset about everything that happened earlier.

Me: Oh..

JC: ya but he'll get over it 

Me: Are you sure?

JC: I think so.

Me: okay.. i'll just leave him be until he's okay.

JC: I'll talk to him later

Me: Okay.. thanks 

JC: anytime

As JC finished texting me Kian pulled into the parking lot. I stepped out of the car and walked over to Jasmine and Alexis. After we all grouped up everyone walked in and JC got our table. When we walked over there we found a problem.. Mikey looked around then said. "shit there's not enough room for everyone." JC counted 10 chairs and 12 of us then he said "Simple. Nico and Kian sit at the other table behind us." I looked at Kian and thought.. why does he want me to sit with him.. he knows its just gonna be awkward. Kian didn't say anything but went to get his food. So I walked up to get my food with Mikey. Mikey looked at me and said "Why did he volunteer you to sit over there?" I shrugged and said "I have no clue. maybe because he wants me and Kian to talk to each other. That's probably not gonna happen but its whatever." He just stared at me as I got the rest of my food and went to my seat. We were at the Golden Corral for about 2 hours.. and the entire time Kian wouldn't say a word. It made things so difficult but I managed.

                                                                               *Kian's POV* 

I don't really know why I don't want to talk to Nico but I don't. I don't know if shes trustworthy. I don't know if shes a good person. But when we were leaving and going back out to the cars JC yelled "Yo Kian im riding with the twins you can take Nico." I knew he did that on purpose. He did the same thing by putting us two together in the restaurant. As we got to the car Nico sat in the back. I know she did it because she doesn't wanna sit close to me so I don't care that much. But this next hour and a half is gonna be silent.. Or so I thought.. Nico started singing in the back seat and oh my god... She wasn't that bad. But then she started to talk.. "Hey Kian.. I know your mad for whatever reason but i'm sorry for everything that has happened since you got here." I didn't respond.. and I drove all the way back without talking to her. I know I made her upset but there's nothing I can say. I don't know if i'll wanna be friends with her.