Ch.9 The Live video

*Nico's POV* 

I got pulled back out by Mikey and I was soon in the center of everyone. I looked around and said "Well... uh hey everyone.." Everyone was still staring at me. I don't really know what to do so i'll wing it. "So... I don't really know why everyone is upset or mad right now.. but it would be nice if you would at least tell me what I did to you."  Kian looked at me and said "I'll start. You talked so much shit about me to Jasmine and Alexis then acted all friendly whenever I was around you." I gave him the dumbest look ever. "I didn't say anything bad about you?" He just glared at me. "Why would they go into so much details with their lies." I don't even know how to respond. I don't want to make things really bad but nothing will get better if we don't try to fix things. "I don't know.." JC then said "Kian I think you should chill out. You don't know the whole story and your barley listening to Nico's side. This isn't like you what is going on." At that point I started to give up. There's no point in staying here if im not having any fun. I started to walk off as Mikey grabbed my arm again and said "You're not going anywhere. Everyone sit down." Bryce looked at Mikey and nodded in agreement and Mikey sat down pulling me into the seat next to him. 

                                                                                  *Mikey's POV* 

I pulled Nico down onto the couch while making everyone else sit down. Then I looked around and said "What has gotten into everyone? Fighting? We're suppose to be doing a huge colab and this isn't helping at all. This is ruining what use to be friendships. Now everyone's gonna act their age and let Nico talk first." After I said that I looked at Nico nodding so she could talk but she just sat there. "Come on Nico." After I said that she hesitated at first then said "I can assure you that i'm not the kind of person you guys are thinking. I know Alexis and Jasmine aren't the kind of person they're being right now either. I'm not sure what exactly is happening but I feel like you guys should really explain. We were all friends before we came here so what happened?" After Nico said that I looked over waiting to hear their reply. That's when Alexis spoke up. "You should know what you did..." Nico looked at her and tilted her head while saying "If I really knew what I did do you think I would have let this go this far." After that happened Jasmine spoke over Alexis and said "No you do know. You basically tried to ruin everything for us. You know how much we wanted this to happen and yet you still did that. I mean you tried to steal the twins from us..." I looked over at Nico.. Does she like the twins?? Nico shot right back at Jasmine and said "What the hell do you mean I tried to steal them? I'm the one who got them to take you guys out in the first place. Why would I try and steal them away from you?" After she said that it was silent.. Jasmine wouldn't talk and neither would Alexis. But Kian did he said "Did Nico really say anything about me." After Kian said that Jasmine hesitated a little then said "Yea, she did." I knew this wasn't going to be good... I don't really believe Jasmine.. but how can I pick a side when i'm not for sure. I looked at Nico and said "Nico did you..?" She looked back at me and she looked pissed. "No. why would I say shit about Kian? He's really nice and fun to be around? I wouldn't randomly talk shit about people. I don't understand why the hell she's saying that but i can assure you I didn't say anything.. But that doesn't matter right now. It's time for the live. You guys already posted on twitter and instagram it would be today so we just need to get that over with." After she finished talking I realized she was right. So I said "We can do this later shes right."

                                                                           *Grayson's POV*

I got my phone and started the live. Ethan and I introduced our selves and said we would be playing a "guess who" game. Ethan said "Alright!!! so our first person is just a little brown girl!" As he said that I watched and said "Congrats to Alley113 it's Liza! Liza then came out and stood in the back. Ethan gave the next clue "Our next guest is someone well known for his amazing conspiracy theories!" I watched the comments and said "Congrats to Alley113 again! Then answer is Shane!" Shane came out and stood next to Liza while Ethan introduced the next person. "Alright there's more than one of them this time.. but their use to be 6 of them!" I watched the comments and said "Woah woah! Congrats to Ricky Dillon for guessing Kian and JC!" As I sad that they walked out standing in the back. Ethan then said "Alright the next one is someone who is known to have 'Caterpillar eyebrows'" I watched the comments and said "Congrats to Alley113! again!" Ethan smiled and then said "Alright the next two have other partners that are already standing out here? Can you guess who they are?" After Ethan said that the Alley girl immediately commented. I looked shocked and said "Woah.. congrats to Alley113 for say David and Bryce.." With that being said all those famous youtubers were standing along the back. That's when Ethan said "Alright the last three were on our channel just the other day! do you remember their names?" I watched the comments and laughed while saying "Congrats to Sam Pottorff for saying "Nico, Alexis, and Jasmine." As i finished congratulating Sam the girls walked out standing in the back. Everyone smiled and I said "Well thanks for participating in our game. I didn't think we'd have a winner but Alley you win for getting almost every question first. We have something big planned for you guys! So stay tuned!" With that I ended the live and everyone just stood there.