Ch.7 Chaos

*Nico's POV*

The next morning when I woke up everyone was already in the kitchen. Last night was so crazy... I don't even understand what made Kian so mad. First it's Jasmine and Alexis, now Kian.. I mean what even happened. I walked into the room and everyone was getting ready for the video. Grayson had everything ready and Kian was just glaring at me. JC noticed and questioned Kian but he didn't say anything. I just stood there.. A few minutes after the video started I walked over to Kian and said "Hey can you fill me in on-" He cut me off and said "I said leave me alone your fucking bitch." I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take keeping quiet and not finding out what was happening and I just broke down. I couldn't stop crying. Ethan stopped the video and looked over and said "Hey Nico?" I didn't know what to say. I didn't know where to start.. and I couldn't stand having everyone staring at me while breaking down. So I ran out.. As I got to the door I heard Kian say "Let's just start without her." I stopped. I kept crying but turned towards him. "Whats's your deal? Why all of the sudden do you hate me? Same goes for you Jasmine and alexis... What is going on with everyone? If I did someone will you just tell me instead of keeping every damn thing a secret? It's annoying and that's what caused all of this." As I finished Kian got in my face and started screaming back "Your the one who started all of this?! You say shit behind peoples backs but act all fucking innocent when anyone is around! Your so untrustworthy and I don't think you should be in this video!" As he finished screaming I pushed away my fear of him in my face and yelled back "Are you fucking kidding me? When was I talking shit! I wouldnt talk about anyone here because I like everyone in here? I thought we were all getting along but apparently something else is happening huh?!" When I stopped screaming he literally had his face against mine and screamed "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! YOU STARTED ALL THIS SHIT YOU SAID SHIT ABOUT ME AND IT REALLY WASNT NICE! I MEAN I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS TO BUT NO! YOU BULLY EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND I FUCKING HATE THAT IN A PERSON!" He was louder... and closer... I could barley even breath... That's when JC grabbed kian and pulled him back and Mikey stood infront of me hugging me trying to calm me down. "I-I don't know what's happening nothing makes any sense.." I heard JC telling Kian to explain.. That's when Kian said "Jasmine told me all about how Nico wished I would stop making videos and disappear. She also told me how much shit Nico talks about me when I'm not around." After he said that I couldn't keep my cool.. I was so close to exploding.. Why would Jasmine tell Kian that lie? I pushed Mikey off of me a little and looked at Kian. "I never said that.." Kian looked at me and said "Don't lie. why would Jasmine lie about something like that." Jasmine just nodded and said "Yea.. don't make excuses now.." Alexis also nodded along with her.. That's when it broke.. I couldn't keep anything a secret not at this point.. I looked at Jasmine and Alexis and said "What did I do to you? Why are you literally doing everything possible to get rid of me? It makes no sense. First you get me strawberries and hotdogs.. You two are my 'best friends' you know I'm allergic to strawberries so why get them? Why lie to Kian about something I didn't do? Why would I say shit about Kian when I hate bullying just as much as he does. What the fuck has gotten into you two? I thought something was off but I pushed it aside to have a drama free time here but not when it comes to this." At the end of my sentence I started crying again. Jasmine looked at Alexis and Alexis said "None of that is true.. You love strawberries.... Please stop lying it's already to late." Kian just looked at me and he looked pissed as fuck. I couldn't take this. Worse comes to worse I know Grayson and Ethan will side with them because they are all lovey dovey and shit. I just turned around and walked out but as I was leaving I said.. "Look believe what you want. But i'd never talk about someone behind their back. Nor would I lie about what i'm allergic to." Kian replied quickly saying "maybe you just want attention." I shook my head and walked out of the room.

                                                                                      *Mikeys POV*

As Nico left the room was silent... I said "Uh... look I know this is bad but.. We need to fix this for the video.. So Jasmine would you and Alexis just come clean so we can get things straight. Jasmine just looked at me and said "I already told you everything. She did all we said she did." I can't believe for a second Nico did that. But I also believe Jasmine has her reasons for lying. I think Nico might have done something to cross the line... causing Jasmine to do this to her.. But Alexis is barley talking and at this point it's gonna be everyone against Nico causing her to have to leave.. I don't want her to leave...