Chapter-9

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo had broke down after 2 or 3 minutes. Seokjin hugged him tightly but not too tightly. "Eomma if *hiccuped* Kai hyung do- *hiccuped* doesn't want the child." He said during his sobs and hiccups. "Don't worry Kyungie he will accept the child." Seokjin said. Luhan was standing, appetite lost and blanked mind, helplessly lookingly at the crying hybrid. Kyungsoo calmed down after some few minutes.

"I-I am hungry hyung." He said blushing a little. He re-heated the soup and gave it to Kyungsoo. After eating, kyungsoo felt sleepy so Luhan let him sleep on his bed. He fell asleep just as he touched the bed. "We have to tell Kai about the pregnancy thing." Seokjin said. "How are you so sure that he is pregnant?" Luhan asked. "Hyung when a hybrid is pregnant his/her smell changes. Kyungsoo's smell is changing now." Sepkjin stated and Luhan just nodded in understanding.

Seokjin's (POV)

I took out my phone and called Kai. He picked up at the third ring.

Kai: hello.
Me: kai is your meeting finished?
Kai: yes it finished just now.
Me: then come to luhan's house quickly.
Kai: why?! Did something happened?
Me: just come kai.
Kai: okay hyung.

Then he hanged up. Me and Luhan got out of his room and went to hhe living room and waited for Kai. 15 minutes later, the door bell rang and one of the bodyguards opened it. Kai came in. He walked towards us and asked, "Where is Kyungsoo?". "Don't worry. He is sleeping." I said and he relaxed a little. "We need to talk kai." Luhan said. Kai looked at us questioningly. And I signalled him sit on the couch first. "So what is it?" He asked. I took a deep breath and said, "Kai, Kyungsoo is pregnant. He is a male omega cat hybrid who goes through heat like female cat and can get pregnant. And I know for sure that he is pregnant because he just threw up and hos scent is changing like a pregnant hybrid's scent does." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

Kai's (POV)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Seokjin hyung. "How is he?" I asked quietly. "He is sleeping now. But he broke down just before we called you. He was scared that you won't accept the child." Luhan hyung answered honestly. I nodded. "Well I accept both him and the child. I mean the child is also a part of me." I said and they smiled.

Author's (POV)

After that kai went to Luhan's room and saw Kyungsoo sleeping peacefully. He went inside closing the door. And climb on the bed after taking his shoes off. He pulled the covers over them. He put his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. His palm over his stomach. Then he fell asleep thinking about their unborn baby.

The next morning💞💞

Kyungsoo woke up feeling warm. He felt arms around his waist holding him tightly but not too tight. He turned around and saw Kai which startled him a little so in reflex he accidentally pushed Kai out of the bed. Kai groaned when his body made contact with the cold floor. "Soo are you going to wake up your husband like this?" Kai jokingly asked climbing up the bed, making Kyungsoo blush at the bed.

Kai kiss Kungsoo on lips, who was now as red as tomato. "Hy-hyung I am pregnant." Kyungsoo blurted out. He slwoly look up to see Kai's expression and was surprised to see Kai smiling. "That good Soo. I am happy that you are the one carrying my child. I love you Soo." Kai said and kissed Kyungsoo hard. And kyungsoo kissed back.
After that they had a little make out session. But didn't make love because they didn't know if it was bad for the baby or not.

So they just spend some time cuddling. "Soo we should go to the doctor to see if the baby is ok" kai suggested. He was planning to bring Kyungsoo to his two sister's hospital. His older sisters were doctors for pregnant ladies and hybrids. His sisters would be happy to meet Kyungsoo because his sister have a soft spot for cute things and Kyungsoo was more than cute. "Ok hyung." Kyungsoo replied.

"Let's go down now. Luhan and Seokjin hyung must be awake by now" kai said. And Kyungsoo nodded. They took a shower together sharing some kisses here and there. Then they went downstairs and saw Seokjin and Luhan making pancakes. They ate together after the breakfast was done. Luhan was talking about buying baby clothes and toys.

After they were done eating, they washed the dishes and then they got ready and returned home together knowing that the others might be freaking out.

Hello guys. Sorry for late update. There was an internet problem in Seoul so I couldn't update the story. Enjoy reading and please don't forget to vote😀😀 Bye bye💕💕