Chapter-12

Mr.Shin's (POV)

After I had seen the photos of the new cat hybrid, I can't even sleep properly. I wanted the cat hybrid. And I felt anger when Kai said the cat hybrid was his and was carrying his child. But I don't care. I get what I want no matter what. Even if I had to kill for it. And I will get the cat hybrid for sure. His doe eyes, his heart shaped lips, his small feminine figure, everything about that cat hybrids makes me breathless. He is truly a beauty. He looks so innocent and makes me want to corrupt him.

Here I am laying on my bed, thinking about the him looking at the photos my man took. He had enchanted. If I had him, I will readily gave him the whole worth. He is worth it. At least me. And to think that Kai had already touched him make me want to break Kai's hand. I will surely get the hybrid no matter what. I fell asleep thinking about the cat hybrid.

In Kai's mansion....

Kai's (POV)

I woke up and realized that it was already 3 pm. I got off the bed and went downstairs. I saw Seokjin hyung holding a baby boy. I must admit the baby is cute. "Is this the baby you were talking about?" I asked when I was near him. "Yeah. I am glad he is fine now." He said. "We should try to find his parents." I suggested. "Well Chanyeol and Jimin searched about this child and found we found out this baby doesn't have anyone." Hyung said. And I nodded. "So what are we gonna do about the baby?" I asked. "Well Namjoon and i were planning to adopt this baby." He said and I smiled saying that it would be nice.

"Jinnie I got a name for our baby." Namjoon came running inside. And I had to stifle my laugh after hearing the nickname. "What is the name?" Seokjin hyung asked. "The name is Seungcheol." (A/N: yes it's SEVENTEEN Seungcheol and yeah Kyungsoo's baby would be Jihoon. Jicheol ship is sailing😂) "It's a great name." I said. And Seokjin hyung nodded in agreement. "Seungcheol is going to be damn cheesy like you guys." I said. "And your baby is going to be damn hard headed, stubborn and too innocent like you and Kyungsoo." Namjoon retorted back. We glare at each other but ended up laughing hard.

Author's (POV)

While they were laughing they didn't notice Kyungsoo standing on the last step of the stairs looking at them as if they were crazy. He walks towards them while staring at the baby wolf hybrid Seokjin was holding. "Can I hold him?" Kyungsoo asked making them stop laughing. "You don't have to ask." Seokjin said. Kyungsoo hold the baby wolf patting it's ears, holding it carefully to not touch the wound the baby has on his legs. The baby wolf sniff at Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo put the baby wolf down on the large couch and he himself turned into his cat form, cuddling the baby wolf.

Kai's (POV)

Kyungsoo's cat form looks so fluffy. And he is acting like a mother to the baby wolf. Seokjin hyung also turned into his cat form and joined them. And the next thing I know, the baby wolf is all pliant because of Kyungsoo and Seokjin hyung who were cuddling to him. "Let's go and finish some business while they are cuddling each other." Namjoon suggested. I nodded my head in agreement and went with him to do some mafia business.

After a while later...

After me and Namjoon finished doing our business we went to find Kyungsoo and Seokjin hyung and found them sleeping on the couch still cuddling the baby wolf. And everyone was standing around them cooing at their adorableness. "Aww they are so cute." Luhan said. "I agree I agree." Chen said. "Can you guys stop cooing over my boyfriend?" Me and Namjoon said in unison. "They look so cute so we can't stop cooing." Baekhyun said. But everyone stop cooing when they heard a crying.

Author's (POV)

They look down to see the wolf baby, Seungcheol, crying in his human form. Big, fat tears sliding down his face. Slowly Seokjin and Kyungsoo opened their eyes and glared at them for waking up the baby. The baby stop crying when Seokjin and Kyungsoo lick at his face and put their paws, carefully, over the baby. In an instant Seungcheol turn back to his wolf form snuggling to the elders. Kai and others got quiet after that. Seokjin and Kyungsoo were still glaring at them. Even after the pup was already asleep. And they admitted that it was a little scary.

The two cat hybrids looked like they wanted to claw their faces with their sharp claws for talking too much and waking the baby up. They admitted mentally that Seokjin and Kyungsoo's glare looked scary. Let's just say that night, the others had to suffer because Seokjin and Kyungsoo made them do all the housework just beacuse they woke the baby up. They regret talking loudly. That day, they learned a lesson and that is 'Never mess with Mama Kyungsoo and Mama Seokjin or else you would wish you were never born. Because when they are angry instead of a cute and adorable cat they look like a tiger or worst a lion who is ready to eat you in one mouthful.'

Hello guys. How are you guys? Sorry for the late update. I had a school festival and was busy. Thank you all for the votes. Please keep voting more. And don't forget to comment about what you feel about this story. Bye bye.😊