Chapter 4: The Night of the Devils Begins...

6:35 P.M....

Ammie dressed in purple and black. She has butterfly wings on with what looks like barbed wire wrapped around. She paints her face in black and purple to resemble a butterfly as well. She realizes that it may seem silly to dress like a butterfly and paint your face as one but she doesn't care. She bought this costume in advance just in case but she has a reason for dressing as a butterfly. She placed purple contacts in her eyes. Her hair has black and purple streaks. She is covered in all black and no skin beyond her painted face and hands are shown.

She looks at the beautiful masterpiece she feels she created. She smiles in a wicked manner. She gets up and looks around her room and exits.

6:55 P.M ....

Ammie arrives where Melissa told her to meet at. When she arrives, she sees Marcus, Sedrick, Joseph, Belinda and Melissa all dressed as evil clowns, waiting for her. Ammie had very few fears in her life. She would play with spiders in her room and let them crawl wherever. She'd set roaches free rather than killing them. She used to have a python that she set free in a wooded area 30 miles from her home when it got too big. But her most crippling of fears came in the form of a clown. Despite her face being painted, she wasn't a clown. She was a butterfly. She couldn't let them see this fear though. Plus, it helped that she knew who they were. Had she just been walking by and saw them, she would have had two heart attacks before she collapsed to the ground. Marcus has a black wig on with black and white face paint. Sedrick has red wig with white and red face paint. Melissa has purple wig and white and purple face paint with fake blood splattered on her face. Belinda is wearing a blue wig with white and blue face paint. Finally, Joseph has yellow hair and white and yellow face paint.

Marcus: "Look at you. Perfect timing. We just got here ourselves."

Melissa: "Love your costume."

Marcus: "Not scary, but definitely cool."

Ammie: "It is actually very scary."

Sedrick: "Butterfly? Scary? How is that?"

Ammie smiles.

Ammie: "Look it up."

Sedrick: "What, you mean like, research?"

Ammie: "Yes."

Sedrick: "Yeah, no...not happening."

They all have a little chuckle.

Marcus: "Well, we better get to Joseph's before people start arriving, huh?"

Joseph, silent, nods.

Ammie looks around.

Ammie: "Are we walking?"

Marcus: "Yeah. My car is at Joseph's. Didn't want to waste the gas to get over here. Please it'd be too crammed."

Ammie nods.

Ammie: "Cool."

She starts walking towards the sidewalk.

Marcus: "Oh...no. We're walking through here."

He points towards Wanderers Woods.

Ammie is caught off guard.

Ammie: "T-through there?"

Marcus: "Yeah. Joseph lives across the woods."

Ammie: "But don't people get lost..."

Sedrick: "It's how we got here. We're fine. Plus, people that get lost go by themselves. We are in a group of six people. We'll be alright. Plus, we got our phones and flashlights."