Chapter 15

Ello loveys! Sorry that I didn't upload the chapter sooner, I've been busy with some stuff. It would be amazing if you guys can give us feed back on our writing because it will motivate Lily and me. So, please vote, comment, and message us!

- Amy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Eric told me, all I could do was cry. After about an hour of my crying, there was a knock at the door. "Come in," I said. Melissa's mom, Isabelle, walked into my room. She looked like she had been crying. "What's wrong Izzy," I asked her, concerned.

"Melissa. She ran away, Lenna. She only left a note, but the note is for you," she said. She held the neatly folded note out to me. I took it from her and carefully unfolded it. 

Dear Lenna,

Please tell my mother not to worry herself and that I will be back soon. First,you have to meet me in the meadow. Come alone.

- Melissa

After I read the note, I folded it again and walked out of my bedroom. "Lenna! Lenna, where are you going," Eric called out. I turned around and faced him. 

"I'm going to find Melissa. Do not follow me. Do you understand? Do not, under any circumstances, follow me, " I replied. As I was about to leave the house when I saw my mother, or at least the women I thought was mother, in the kitchen. I walked up to her and hugged her. I pulled out of the hug and gazed into her eyes for a second. 

"I know," I told her, "I know about my real mother and father. No matter what, you are still my mom. I love you mommy." She got teary eyed and hugged me again. 

"I love you too, baby girl," she cried. I walked out of the kitchen and out the door. When I reached the meadow, I did not see Melissa. Instead, I saw the man from my visions. My father.