Chapter 11

I woke up in the middle of the night because I was in pain. I felt like someone was punching and slapping me. I decided to go to the meadow. Eric was still asleep. I was debating on whether or not I should wake him up, but I decided not to because I kinda wanted to be by myself. I wrote him a note telling him not to worry and that when he wakes up, he can find me in the meadow. After I put the note on my pillow, I kissed him on the cheek and climbed down the tree. 

When I walked to meadow, I thought about the powers Eric told me about. I decided to test if I can move objects. I walked towards a small twig on the ground. I focused on lifting the right end. It slowly went up about 3 inches. I then tried to lift the left side and got the same result. I started spinning the stick. I was then able to move it up and down while spinning it. The next think I tried to lift was a medium sized rock. It was easier to lift since now I actually knew how I was supposed to lift it. I tried lifting the twig and rock at the same time. I was amazed at how I was able to do this only with the power of my mind.

"I didn't think you would able to learn how to use one of your powers by yourself," I heard an all too familiar voice say, one that I was beginning to love. I faced him and winked. "I don't always need you lover boy." He laughed, "Oh, yes you will. Just wait and see."

I walked towards the place where Eric and I found the medallion. I looked out into the water, thinking about what might have happened to the other Seeker. Then, the medallion started to glow. I heard a voice in my head say "I'm still here,baby. I promise I won't let him hurt you like he hurts me. Whenever you have questions about the Prophecy or about being a Seeker, just touch the medallion. Mama loves you." All I could think was 'what the hell just happened?!'.