Part 12

Park Jihoon POV

"What are you doing here?" I was totally shocked with what I just saw now. Kim Yerim, she's the one who used Hana to destroy my relationship with Yoojung.

"hello, I introduce myself. My name is Kim Yerim from management department" she's giving me a smirk and take out her hand for a handshake.

But, I would never take those dirty hands. I can't believe she's the one that my father take to work with me.

"You seems very snobby huh Park Jihoon?" She said with those dirty smirk. She pulled back her hand and sit infront of my table. What a slut? she's wearing that thight and short skirt that show her thigh.

"I don't know that you will work with us, but I'll change you to other department SOON" I said to her sternly. "Why? Afraid that your beloved girlfri--, no I mean wife will leave you?" She let out an evil laugh.

I clench my fist. "I don't think you are good enough for Yoojung. Remember, how many girls have you fuck in school days and she's still virgin" she then get out from my office.

That slut really make me angry. I know that i'm not good for Yoojung but I love her to death. Looking at the clock, it's 7 pm already.

Shit, I forgot that I need to pick Yoojung at the hospital.

I take my key before went into the elevator. Yoojung will mad at me. I drive to the hospital as soon as I can. There I see her waiting for me at the bench with that pout face.

I letting out a chuckles then went to her. "I'm sorry I'm late" I sit beside her. The way she's pouted make me melt. She then face me and give me a glare.

I laugh and pull her hand to the car. I put on the seatbelt for this sulky kid and start to drive. "Lets get some ice cream to cooling that burning heart" I said. "I was cold waiting for you" she said still pouting.

I stop on the pavement and stare in her eyes intensely. "Don't make that face or I'll kiss you" I said. "I like it when you melt for my amazing charms" she then smile sweetly make me falling in love deeply on her.

I pull her neck closer to me and give her a passionate kiss. After a few seconds we parted. "You wear a lipbalm?" I asked her. "No why?" She asked curiously. "You tasted strawberry" I licked my lips make her push my arms.

After get the ice cream, we going back home. I sit on the sofa and Yoojung sit beside me.

Yoojung POV

I leaned on his shoulder. I love his scent. My breath that tickles him make him groan. "Are you teasing me?" He look at me.

"Huh? What am I doing to you?" I asked innocently. "You do this" he then grabbed my arms, pulled me on his laps. Stare on my eyes deeply then fall into my lips.

"Those lips, make me crazy" he said than leaned closer and our lips connected. The way he kiss me was very interisting and good. I respone to his kiss and we moving our lips together.

"I love you" he said between the kiss. "I love you too " I replied. But, the kiss didn't stop. I was shocked when he lick my lips which make me gasped.

He then move to my jawline. Showering me with those sweet kisses. We both melt in our love world.

He carried me with a bridal style. Stumbling carrying while kissing me.

The things happen to fast for me, but I admit that he's the sweetest man I ever had for the first time. I didn't regret or afraid to lost my virgin for him. Tonight was amazing.

The sunshine blast into my eyes because the curtains were not closed. My body were aching too much even for me to sit. I looked beside me, seeing Jihoon make me flashback our memory last night. I was totally red right now.

With hickeys full on my body. I hide my face in the blanket when Jihoon awake. "Why did you hidding?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "Do you sleep well?" He asked giving me a peck on my forehead.

"Thank you for last night" he look at me deeply. "I thought you gonna do it on our honeymoon" I punch his chest. "It's lust baby. We, man can't hold their lust on woman especially when he married someone that very pretty like you" his words make me melt.

I try to stand up, but I gasped sitting back on the bed. "Auch" I cried. It was so hurt in my private area and around my waist. "What's wrong?" Jihoon asked and wear a towel. He went infront of me, kneeling.

"I can't walk" I said with my tomato face. Jihoon face was red. "I'm sorry, did I that rough last night?" He asked which gained a slap on his chest by me. He wrapped me with the bathrobe and carried me with bridal style to the tub.

But he still standing there looking at me. "What are you waiting for?" I asked. "We didn't shower together?" He asked shameless. "Go away Park Jihoon" I yell at him and he walk out but stop.

"By the way I like the marks that you were actually mine"

I looked at my neck. Shoot, this guy really!

------------------------------------------------------
Ieeeeeyuu its really cheesy for me. Heol, just a light smut for readers. Sorry for this late update. Drop your comment and dont forget to vote