Part 6

"Choi Yoojung!!" I face the owner of that voice, Yoo Yeonjung. This kid will never grown up. "yahh we miss you very much" Doyeon said close up to tears. "I miss you guys too" I hugged them.

"You leave us for 5 years and I see that you still short" Doyeon said which earn slapped from me. "I still can't believe you are getting married in two days more Yeonjung ahh" Doyeon said to Yeonjung. I'm getting married too guys.

"anyways, what's the most important things that girl will do if there is an event for her friend?" Yeonjung asked. We let out a chuckle, "Shopping!" we shout happily.

I bought a black dress for Yeonjung party and we decide to lunch together. "So guys, can I ask you a question?" I said. I don't know if I really should ask or not. "What is it?" Doyeon asked curiously. "Do you know who's Jihoon future wife?" I gritted my teeth.

"Do you still cannot move on from him?" They asked worried that I will mess up Jihoon marriage. "I just curious, who's that lucky girl" I sighed. "We actually don't know if this is true, but I heard Hyeongseob said that his future wife is a doctor" Yeonjung said.

"He must be lucky because there's someone who can treat him when he getting sick" I said playing with my food. I hope that I don't see him at the party. It make me feel really guilty.

"I have something to tell you guys" I said make them curious. "what is it? You're sick" Doyeon being overacted is not my style. "If I'm sick, I didn't hanging out with you" I give her my death glare and make her chuckled.

"So what is it?" Yeonjung asked drinking her juice. "I'm getting married and my parents arranged it for me" I said without looking at them. Yeonjung who was drinking just now choked hearing my statement.

"And you agree? tell me you didn't agree it right?" Doyeon asked while shaking my shoulder. "I'm agree with it because I think this is the only way to forget him" I said close to tears. "But you might end up toture your own feelings Yoojung ahh" Yeonjung said feeling concerned towards me.

This is why I loved them, they may be have a talkactive mouth but the words that came out are useful for me. "If you think this is okay with you, then do it. We will supporting you as a friend, I mean bestfriend" Doyeon said holding my hands tightly. We do a group hug before going back to home.

I was really tired having fun with them, after 5 years didn't meet. They grow up well, Yeonjung getting skinnier than before also she's getting married in two days more. Doyeon achieved her dreams to become a model in a big company, YGk+. A thought pop out from my mind, I take out my laptop before searching Jihoon's facebook.

I look at his photo, Its true what Yeonjung and Doyeon said. He look very hot and handsome. I save the photo in my laptop. When I hear my door was opened by my mother I closed my laptop immidiately. "Yoojung ahh, did mom bothering you?" she asked sitting on my bed.

"no no no, I'm just looking at my facebook" I smiled at her. She then took my hand, "are you really sure you want to continue the wedding?" my mom said. Actually I really want to stop this fuckin nonsense arranged marriage, but looking at my parents who has work hard for me make me feel guilty.

"Yes I will do it mom" I smiled at her. "okay then the wedding will be held in two weeks more, after Yeonjung party, she and Doyeon will go to the wedding boutiqe with you. I already asked them" she said make me shocked. "Why can't I go with my future husband?" I asked. "He said that he don't want to see the bride face until the event" I suddenly burst into laughter.

"why are you laughing dear?" my mom chuckled. "he's like an old man, are you sure that you didn't arranged me with some old man mom?" I laugh really hard and my mom pinched my cheeck. "of course I choose my son in law well okay. He's hot and very handsome" My mom said make me pouted.

"He was hurted by a girl in high school. His mom told me how his rank getting down and down. He become skinier than before and get into fight. He hate woman until his mom arranged him in this arranged marriage with you. He might be cold towards you but I belived that he will start to love you slowly" My mom said make me cringy. "why sk cheesy mom?" I slapped her arms playfully.

Yeonjung marriage day,

I wear the dress and put a little make up and heels since I'm short. I drive to the hotel alone because Doyeon coming with her boyfriend. After I parked my car, I walked to the ballroom.

I see that I'm a little bit late and the wedding ceremony already start. I take a sit beside a man. "I do" when they were officially a husband and wife, my tears well up against my cheeck. Someone hand me a handkerchief I look at that person and shocked. Its Bae Jinyoung.

"It has been a long time right?" he smiled at me. We talked a lot about him and me, he now CEO of his family company. "What's your job now?" he asked me. "I just finished studying at LA and I will start my internship next month after marriage" I said the last word slowly.

"What? you're getting married? that's unbelieveable" he laugh make me slapped him playfully. "I'll take the drink. Wait here" He then run to the bar.

It almost 10 minutes Baejin still didn't returned. I take a sit before someone appear on my sight, "it has been a long time since I see you and you leave me a very big scar" it's Park Jihoon.

He grown up being matured and very handsome. He looks hot in that black suit. I hang my head lowly. "I'm sorry" I said. "For what? for hurting me? for don't believe me? for leaving me?" he started to raised his voice.

I tried to grab his hand but he pull his hand and walk out the ballroom. I followed him until we at the alley of the hotel which give us some privacy. "I know I'm stupid for not believing you, but please forgive me" My tears start to fall.

"for 3 years I suffered  a lot because of you. Now, looking at your face make me getting angry because of what? what you have done to me in the past still in my mind. Just remember that I'll never forget you" he said and walk away leaving me knelt on the floor crying hardly.

I'm sorry Park Jihoon

----------------------------------------------
I'm doing two update today in case I have too much homework tomorrow and I cannot update. If I have time I will update tomorrow okay? don't forget to vote thank you!!!!