Part 5

It has been one month since we start our relationship. I trust Jihoon, he start  to leave his playboy habit. He seems to love me very much and get jealous very easy even when Daehwi walk me home.

"Baby" here he is clinging at me. It's time to start my cheerleading practice and he have a basketball practice but he keeps clinging on me. "Yah Park Jihoon, I told you stop clinging on me in school" I slapped his arm.

"Then can I do it outside school?" he show his puppy eyes. This kid really couldn't understand me. Hana eonnie seems like very mad and jealous on me. I don't want to cause any problem here.

When we start to practice, I keep getting scold by Hana eonnie only because of minor mistake. "I'm sorry, I'll do it again" I bowed to everyone, feeling guilty because they already tired.

"If you don't want to practice, then don't come!" she yelled at me make everyone shocked. She never get this mad, and I also scared to look at her.

I feel so down about what happened just now, I was getting a punishment to clean the whole hall. "what's wrong with her? Is it because I stole her boyfriend? I don't think it is" I started to sweep the floor.

Now lets go to clean the store. As soon as I opened the door, I welcomed with a dirty scene of Hana eonnie and with Jihoon and the most worst is they were kissing! "Park Jihoon!" my tears fall automaticly.

They startled and Jihoon hold my hands try to explain. "I trust you but how can you do this to me?" I yelled at him but he pull me. "Listen here Yoojung ahh, she is the one who kiss-" he were cut by Hana eonnie. "Jihoon try to rape me and I love it very much, thanks for the kiss" she then walk away.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH" he push her to get out from the store. "I can't believe this. I thought you already change. The fact is you still a player, lets break up" I ran away from him and he chased me but I already in the taxi.

I'm coming home with a puffy and red eyes. My mom come to me and hugged me. "What's wrong with you baby? who make my baby cry like this" my tears start to fall again. Suddenly, I remember something.

flashback

"baby, if you don't mind, we want you to continue studying with your brother at LA" my parents said. "no mom, its okay I can just study here" that time I love Jihoon very much

I can't deny that I still love him but he hurts me,

end flashback

"mom, I want to continue my study with Seungcheol oppa in LA. I make up my mind" I said and my mom smile seems very happy.

I told Doyeon and Yeonjung that I will move to LA for 5 years this week. They crying a lot and we spend time together, they even sleepover at my house.

"You know what? Park Jihoon totally changes, he bullied people and get into fight. His ranking fall from 1 to 57" Yeonjung said. Her words make me scare yet sad but he's the one who make me like this.

"He asked us why you didn't answer his called, when we said that we don't know he start cursing and punch the locker" Doyeon said. My tears start to fall feeling heavy to leave korea especially leavinga and forget him.

one weeks later

It's time to go now, I hugged Doyeonand Yeonjung real tight. "Yah don't make us cry today" Yeonjung said. She crying the most, I never saw her crying because she always being a cheerful person. Seeing her crying make my heart in pain.

I bid a goodbye at them and get into the plane. I switch on my phone which has been off for a week. I see there were 360 calls and 50 message from him.

"don't leave me pls"
"its hard for me to live without you"
"forgive me pls"

my tears welling down my cheek. I look at our photo for a minutes before delete it. "I'm sorry Park Jihoon but you betray me" I switch off my phone and start sobbing.

4 years later..

I'm doing skype with Yeonjung and Doyeon. "Yahh we thought you forgot us" Yeonjung sobbed. "How can I forget my girls" I chuckled. We talk about everything including school.

I see that Yeonjung will getting married to Ahn Hyeongseob next year. "Yah make sure you come to our wedding. You know you have debt with me because you didn't come to my enggagement party" she pout. It's not like I don't want to come but I know that Jihoon will be there because hyeongseob is his bestfriend.

"Tell me story about Jihoon" I said without realise. "Yah Choi Yoojung? you still love him?" Doyeon asked. "Tell me?how can I forget him that easily" my tears start to fall. Almost everyday I'm crying because of him. It's hard for me, I almost failed on my medic license.

Yeah I'm gonna be a doctor soon when I'm going back to korea. "Yoojung? are you still there?" Yeonjung shout make me startled. "yes I'm here" I wiped my tears and listen to them. "when you leave him, he become very rude even to teacher. He become abusive and he cry a lot. Walking with bruise on face and vandalise the school. But, he now a CEO for his father company. I also heard that he is getting married" the last word make me startled.

After finished talking to them, I burst into tears feeling regret to leave him. Hana eonnie appologise to me and explain everything about that day when Jihoon kiss her. She's the one who kiss him. That night, I feel really guilty to him and even try to hurt myself with a knife but stopped by my brother.

5 years later

welcome Korea, "wow I miss Korea" I said and get into the taxi. As soon as I arrived at home. "I'M BACK" I shouted but feeling regret later. There is some guest at my home. They chuckled look at me. I bowed at them, I'm totally embrassed myself again. My parents hugged me and kiss me.

"Is this your daughter?" that woman asked. "yes, she just come back from LA" my mom said. "She's very pretty" she said make me blush.

"Yoojung ahh, introduce you this is Mr and Mrs Park. They will be your mother and farther in law soon" That words make me choked. "what do you mean?" I asked confusely.

"we set you for a marriage moreover you already 24 baby" she said with a sad eyes looking at me. Looking at her make me sad, this mom really. I just came back from overseas and she doing this.

The thought of Jihoon are getting married pop out and make me think that I'll never being with him again. Maybe I should accept this wedding. I sighed, "okay I'll do it" I pick my bag and when upstairs.

maybe this is way to forget him?

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys, sorry for this late update. I'm getting busy with my pack schedule. I hope you guys love this part. Next part Yoojung will meet Jihoon on Yeonjung party!! are you ready for the cold Park Jihoon and innocent Choi Yoojung? don't forget to comment and vote okay?