Part 18

Yoojung POV 

We started our new life happily, forgetting all our past problems. As Jihoon promise me, he took me out for our first honeymoon. Today, we're going to California.We are already in the flightand I was very happy plus excited to go there. "Are you afraid" Jihoon look at me, snapped my thoughts away. I look at him, flash him my very sweet smile. "Don't do smile like that again because you might melt my heart eventhough its cold here" his pick up line make me blush.

After a few hours sleeping, I wake up looking that I was on Jihoon shoulder. Poor him, he might get shoulder pain. I look at him smiling, how can someone perfect like this be my husband? "what are you staring at?" I flinched hearing his voice. "aren't you sleep?" I asked still shock. "I awake when I feel that my shoulder was empty" he winked. "what with that wink huh?" I hit his arms. He stare at me for very long time which make me blush. "I can't believe that you are my wife now" he then rubbed my cheeks. 

I can feel blood rushed to my face now. Stop it already Park Jihoon ah. He then pecked my lips and pull my head to his chest. He open the blanket and put it on our body. "Lets sleep more" he said. Without knowing, I felt asleep in this warm situation. 

After a few hours on the flight, we finally arrive to my favourite country that I wanted to travel with my husband. I lead Jihoon to our hotel since I can speak english. "Its ashame for me to not able to speak in english" he pouted. "Its okay, but I'm jealous that you can speak chinese so well" I pout at him. He then rubbed my head and we arrived in our room. 

I open the curtain to look at the beautiful scenery and cannot contain my excited feelings. "This is such a beautiful creation" I said facinated with the scenery. "But its not beautiful as you" I felt a pairs of arms around my waist. I took his hands and he snuggle on my shoulder. "Thank you for coming here with me as my wife" His words was too sweet to handle. I smiled looking at the beach.

Third person POV 

Jinyoung was shocked to look Woojin who the one enter his ward instead of Yoojung. He look at him and Woojin flash him that stupid smile that he have since their high school life. "Where's Yoojung?"  Jinyoung asked him looking at the door. "She's on holiday" Woojin answer casually while adjust the needle to draw Jinyoung blood. "You kidding me? an intern cannot have holiday that easy"Jinyoung glared at him. Woojin look at him and sigh. "Why its hard for you to believe hyung? She's just miscarrige and she's got 3 month of day off. Are you understand now? now give me your hand" 

"argh can't you be soft to me?" Jinyoung glare at Woojin but Woojin chuckle looking at him. Woojin miss how they play basketball together with Jinyoung and the others. Now, everyone are on their own way. "Hyung, do you know Yoojung address and number?" Jinyoung asked his older brother. But woojin stick out his tounge to him. "Do you think I will give you? stop it Jinyoung, She's married" Woojin patted his shoulder.

Woojin are on emergency to pee, so he asked Jinyoung permission to use toilet in his ward. Since Jinyoung are on VVIP ward, the toilet are in his room. Without knowing, Jinyoung took Woojin's phone and search for Yoojung number. He make sure to make it fast before Woojin came out from the washroom.

"I feel happy now" Woojin came out happily from the washroom. "Jinyoung ah,from this medical chart, you can discharge today. Do your parents will come or you leaving alone?" Woojin asked Jinyoung. "I will discharge by myself" Jinyoung said coldly. "Okay I Will give you the discharge form soon"Woojin went out from the room and Jinyoung start to call someone. 

"Hello, Mrs Kim, I want you to search for her location using this number as soon as possible" he hang up and smirked, "I won't let both of you live happily that easy" he mumble. 

Jihoon POV 

"lets change our clothes and went somewhere" she said happily. I am glad that she start to smile again, it was so hard for her to even speak to me last week because she still shocked with all that happened to her. After changed our clothes we went to our rented car. I have make a full package for us, so we didn't have to take public transport. Both of us wearing white, she's wearing a sleeveless mini white dress that fit her body meanwhile I wear a white shirt with a few buttons loose since its summer here.

"I don't know that you have preapare a car" she said to me. "Yeah cause I don't want to take a public transpot since I want a quality time with my wife" I smiled looking at her who is blushing. "You look hot and pretty with this dress" I look at her. "Thank you but you look super handsome today" she said in replied. "I'm only look handsome today?" I glare at him. She then laugh and peck on my lips. "I'm not saying that. But my husband look handsome everytime in my eyes" her words make my corner of lips going up.

After a few hours driving, we arrived at amusement park which place that Yoojung really wanted to go since our high school life. She woke up and mouth were open wide looking at this place. She then look at me and smile. "How do you know that I want to go here?" she said smiling widely. "You look pretty with that smile, I want you to smile often until our last breath" I said cupping her face and remove a few straddle hair on his face. 

"I love you"- Park Jihoon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys, I am sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I didn't feel well yesterday. Yeah you know my condition right? I have been admitted to hospital a few times this year. I don't even take my final exam this year because I have been hospitalized. I hope you guys can also pray for my health so I i will stay healthy next year. Next year I have biggest exam guys, so I hope that there's no hospital for me next year TT. Also this story have reach 1k of vote and 10k of views. Thanks to all of my beloved readers here. I love you guys and I hope you guys can keep supporting me. Let me know what your top 5 wanna one story in wattpad and tag the author so I can read it too. Mine is athelophobia by