Part 11

Yoojung POV

I wake up in the morning, realise that I'm in the person that I love very much arms. I stare his face, nothing change but he getting hotter than before. I trace my finger from his forehead and stop on his lips.

I let out a giggle, before my finger has been kiss by Jihoon. I was totally shocked, he's already awake? "Done admiring my face?" He give me a very sweet smile that can make all my body melt.

"I thought you still sleeping" I try to hide my red face. "why are you blushing?" His morning voice totally make me fall for him deeply. "I'm not" I pout and sit up on the bed, until Jihoon pull me into his arms.

"What are you doing?I'm smelly" I said, struggle to get out from his tight hug. "You smell very good to me" he then buried his face on my crook of neck. I'm getting goosebump with his action. He still sweet like before, even more sweet.

"Can you let me go now? I need to go to work now" I said cutely. He cupped my face and give me a quick peck. I was suprised, but I love how Jihoon show his love towards me. I can't even imagined he married someone else.

He then groaned, "If you work with me, we can spend all day long on bed" he chuckled. I hit his chest and stand up from the bed. "Byuntae!" I pout. He sit on the bed, laughing. "Why? You are mine, that's not wrong for me" his word make me totally red.

I take my towel and rush to the bathroom. "This guy, really know how to make me blushing" I smiled. After take a shower, I go to the kitchen to make a breakfast and its Jihoon turns to shower.

After finished making breakfast, I serve it on the table. I heard a footstep, its Jihoon with only towel around his hips. My eyes totally on his chocolate abs. How many years he take to get that amazing body. What i'm thinking now? Wake up!

"Can you wear your clothes first?" I look on the floor. He then let out a chuckle. "You need to get used of me like this, because you will look more than this after this" I look at him and slapped his bare body repeatly. "Auchh, thats hurt" he said and I replied with a glare.

After taking our breakfast, I put a light make up and grabbed my handbag while walking downstairs. I found Jihoon checking something on his phone. Maybe checking something related to the company. I grabbed my doctor coat and sit beside him.

He look startled when I sit beside him and hide his phone. "You make me shocked to death" he letting out a sigh. I look at him with a confused look. "Why? you didn't cheating on me right?" i said with a serious tone.

"Of-- of course not" he stuttered. This make me think something strange. "Are you sure?" I'm getting closer to his face now. He then let out a heavy sigh. "Look, now my plan to suprise you were totally fail" he show me his phone.

My eyes widened when I see he is looking for place for our honeymoon. I looked at him and give him a bright smile. "Oh you're so sweet" I pinched his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I just can't control my jealousy" I pouted make him blushing. I know his weakness. He will totally melt when I show my aegyo. I pouted my mouth more and more. Pouring all my best aegyo. But I was shocked when he attacked me with a quick peck on my lips.

My eyes were open wide, looking at the satisfied Jihoon before I slapped his arm repeatly. "That's a punisment for a rude girl" he laughed. I grabbed my bag and walk to the car. He's following behind me with that stupid smile.

"You look so much pretty even you're angry" he pull my chin to look at him. He then give me a very very or super sweet kiss on my lips and last peck on my corner of lips.

I smiled, respond on him. "Don't sulk on me or I'm gonna get heart attacked because of that pretty yet cute face" his word make me blushing. I was totally red while he keep teasing me.

after a few hours driving, we arrived at the hospital. "I'm gonna miss you" Jihoon pouted. I look at him intensely. "Hey, I'm only work until this evening. Its not like I'm staying here for months" I rubbed his cheek and give him a peck on his cheek.

"You make me miss you even more when you give me that simple kiss" he groaned. I slapped his arms, chukling. "I'll go now. Drive safely. I love you" I get out from the car. Waving him and went in after he's gone.

"You look happy huh?" I look at the owner of that voice. It's Park to the Woojin. I glared at him. "Thanks to you, we are happy now" I said happily. "Me?" He said while walking with me.

"What did I do until you guys finally confess to each other?" He asked, I'm just too lazy to tell him the whole story. So, I just give him a glance and continue walking.

Jihoon POV

I don't know why, but I really happy that Yoojung still love me. The feeling that she hate me will make me ruined my life. I'm sitting on the chair, smiling. Remember our sweet time, our first time in bed together. Its the best memories for me.

The knocked sound snapped me into reality. "Come in" I said. "Sir, this is our new staff that applying here" Mrs Jung said. I look at her than my eyes caught someone that I really don't want to see.

Its Kim Yerim, that flirty bitch girl

------------------------------------------------------
Finally get to update this fr u guys. I was really tired this month especially this week. I'm taking art class. So, I got many task to do until this story were alway being delay. This chapter is a little bit boring for me. But, I hope u guys like it. Don't be shy to dropped a comment and don't forget to vote okay? Saranghae 😘